PDA

View Full Version : Cryto is where it's at

Hood
03-23-2005, 07:14 PM
This is crazy. In the GMT evenings I'm seeing the wackiest play. Just sat down at my first SNG. These are T1000 with blinds starting at 7/15... I'm now up to 15/30 and we're down to 4 players already. Just saw 3 people go all in - first JJ (UTG with @ 900 chips), quickly called by K5s and JQo.

I signed up about a week ago to do the interpoker $90 for $90 bonus on the 1/2 6-handed limit tables. During the day it's a rock garden - folded round to the SB half the time. In the evenings with a bit of waiting you'll find the craziest of stuff. Had one real live one who was capping the betting every round, every hand.

Anyone play the cryptos outside of bonus time? From what I've read on the internet forum these arne't considered very profitable, but from the limit experience I've had it's real crazy stuff.

Hood
03-23-2005, 07:22 PM
Just went out in third. I tightened up on the bubble while the blinds were low and everyone else was going crazy. Sure enough, a silly all-in from johnny shortstack and I'm third with about 1400 chips. Push with QKs, get called by K8o! Natch a 8 on the river and I'm out in third.

byronkincaid
03-23-2005, 07:46 PM
I've has sngs that last an hour and a half there. Clunky software, slow players and games that take ages to get started.

The once and future king
03-23-2005, 07:57 PM
You want wacki, try Pacific.

This is the only site on which you will bluff at a Pot, get called and still take it down.