PDA

View Full Version : The "I'm half as cool as Schneids and Gonores" challenge

Alobar
03-23-2005, 05:06 PM
hereby reffered to as the HACASAG challenge. 30K in 30 days.

I've been trying to come up with a way to motivate myself to play alot more hands (lately I havent even been doing 30K a month), and to focus alot more on poker. I'm young, single, no kids, no real responsibilites, and I'm sitting on the gold mine that is poker and doing the bare minimum. Its time I put together some money so that if something should happen in the future I don't look back on the "poker boom" from my crappy 9 to 5 and wish I hadnt effed it all up.

It's also my first poker challenge, so I can spread my narcissistic wings and make a post every day talking about how much cash I made (hopefully) and throw in pointless stuff about my life no one cares about. Maybe I should change the name to the"help me boost my self esteem challenge" /images/graemlins/wink.gif

So anyway, how I plan to make the money is I will be 4 tabling the 10/20 6max games, drinking lots of red bull and masturbating less frequently, this will hopefully provide me with enough time/energy to get in enough hands to hit my goal. And for the purposes of this challenge rakeback will DEFINATELY be counted (the "I wanna make my affiliate happy" challenge was also a contender /images/graemlins/smile.gif)

Also, to counteract the likely hood that this will make me fat and lazy, I have a secondary goal of getting in at least 22 days of exersise over that time.

I plan on starting it a few days after easter, as I have familly in town until then. But I wanted to post it now while I am thinking about doing it, so that basically I am stuck doing it, and I can hate myself in like 3 days, when I realize what I am about to get myself into /images/graemlins/smile.gif

So, HACASAG, coming to a theatre near you, soon.....

edited to fix my typo! (which I swear it was)

Schneids
03-23-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Schnieds

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Gluck on the challenge though. You can still be twice as cool as us if you actually succeed at it /images/graemlins/wink.gif

gonores
03-23-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can still be twice as cool as us if you actually succeed at it

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed

Oh yeah....you better write cool sh*t too.

MercTec
03-23-2005, 05:38 PM
Hmm....i think this is just as cool but shorter. Half as cool would be 30k in 60 days wouldnt it?

Justin A
03-23-2005, 05:52 PM
You can be twice as cool as Schneids if you leave out the bad beat stories.

SomethingClever
03-23-2005, 06:12 PM
Good luck. Pray to your tattoo for luck each morning and you will succeed.

Grisgra
03-23-2005, 06:36 PM
Give us your Party nicks so that we can come to your table and help you out in your challenge . . .

Alobar
03-23-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Give us your Party nicks so that we can come to your table and help you out in your challenge . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

hah!! yeah right /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Perseus
03-23-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hmm....i think this is just as cool but shorter. Half as cool would be 30k in 60 days wouldnt it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say that would be half as easy. 30k in 30 days is half cool in my book...possibly more than half if you do it.

Evan
03-23-2005, 07:59 PM
Any reason you're not doing 60?

Fabian
03-23-2005, 08:04 PM
I've been thinking about doing season 3 of the 60k in 60 days challenge for some time now, and had almost made up my mind now that my new screens had arrived, etc. Good you posted this so I have a good reason not to do it. One of these challenges at a time is enough /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good luck, I hope you make it.

Danenania
03-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Dude you so copied my challenge.

BottlesOf
03-23-2005, 08:54 PM
or 120?

jacki
03-23-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
masturbating less frequently

[/ QUOTE ]

definitely -EV

Michael Davis
03-23-2005, 09:24 PM
"Quote:
masturbating less frequently
definitely -EV"

Ever tried to put on a pair of pants after a quintuple session?

-Michael

Justin A
03-24-2005, 01:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've been thinking about doing season 3 of the 60k in 60 days challenge for some time now, and had almost made up my mind now that my new screens had arrived, etc. Good you posted this so I have a good reason not to do it. One of these challenges at a time is enough /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good luck, I hope you make it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing you didn't, no one would have cared.

jrobb83
03-24-2005, 01:16 AM
Good luck man. I expect many minutes of free entertainment each week following your adventures.

Alobar
03-24-2005, 01:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Any reason you're not doing 60?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah cuz I'm not cool enough...hence the half as cool part of the challenge /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alobar
03-24-2005, 01:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude you so copied my challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will admit, you were the inspiration for the exercise portion /images/graemlins/smile.gif

But im gunna update mine everyday, not sporadic never updates...sheesh, its about giving the people what they want /images/graemlins/wink.gif

mantasm
03-24-2005, 06:55 AM
So are you planning on playing every day? How many hands a day?

Also:

http://img214.exs.cx/img214/475/tattoo5qz.jpg

Alobar
03-24-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So are you planning on playing every day? How many hands a day?

Also:

http://img214.exs.cx/img214/475/tattoo5qz.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously hate you Mantasm, and I think im gunna wait till the first of the month just to start this challenge, just so I can do it without this horrible avatar /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sometimes when I lay awake at night and wonder, I wonder how you came across this pic? I think to myself "hmmm, I wonder if this is really a pic of mantasm" Then I think about how you would use your own pic as a form of humiliation for someone else, and what that must mean about your psychie...It troubles me, and I find myself weeping for you. So then I light a jesus candle in your name, and it allows me to sleep better

p.s. go back and re-read the part where I talk about how I hate you /images/graemlins/smile.gif (NH tho BTW)