PDA

View Full Version : you have my permission

bicyclekick
03-23-2005, 03:11 PM
to post any hand you ever played with me without asking my permission ahead of time. Not that I think you 'need' it anyhow...just for those who think it's rude otherwise.

Schneids
03-23-2005, 03:19 PM
Ok.

Hand against BK at Canterbury:

full 9-person table. He opens in CO or CO-1. I 3-bet from the next spot with ATo. He calls we go HU to flop.

Flop QJx. He c/r me I call.

Turn T. He bets I raise he calls.

River some blank. He checks I check.

He announces "king high" without flipping his cards over. I wait for him to flip. He shows K8o.

How'd I do?

Sponger15SB
03-23-2005, 03:20 PM
That took longer than I expected.

bicyclekick
03-23-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How'd I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

PWNED me from start to finish.

astroglide
03-23-2005, 03:22 PM
you have my permission to reply to the thread from which this subject arose instead of creating a new antagonistic post with no poker content

bicyclekick
03-23-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you have my permission to reply to the thread from which this subject arose instead of creating a new antagonistic post with absolutely no poker content

[/ QUOTE ]

this wasn't antagonistic

astroglide
03-23-2005, 03:24 PM
it's obviously antagonistic to anybody who feels the opposite way

bicyclekick
03-23-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever man. I'm not trying to be a dick here...whether you want to believe I am or not. I'm just saying don't bother wasting your/my time asking for permission to post a hand you saw me play. (instead i'd rather waste our time with this thread) I'm not going to care and would never object.

Get over it. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you either but you're very often antagonistic yourself.

Schneids
03-23-2005, 03:31 PM
Astro if only you would match the amount of condescending (yet oftentimes spot-on) 1-line posts you make with posts containing your fantastic poker insight.

Thanks.

astroglide
03-23-2005, 03:43 PM
the issue with which i'm taking task is the starting of an off-topic thread on a poker-only subforum - your message could have been delivered perfectly well in the original thread where the discussion arose. it didn't warrant some kind of special announcement, and the only thing i can see that will result is the irritation (and possible response) of those who disagree with the idea of relaying hands without permission. i find it unlikely that people were waiting with bated breath, found relief, or even cared when they read the news that they could post hands involving you any time they saw fit.

bicyclekick
03-23-2005, 03:48 PM
why didn't you get on tommy for his rating game post. That most definately was no less off topic than my post. I'm not trying to pass of the blaim, jsut saying be fair across the board.

Boris
03-23-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why didn't you get on tommy for his rating game post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tommy is already in the dog house with his fiancee for raising UTG with 33. Let's cut him a little slack.

Nightwish
03-23-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the issue with which i'm taking task is the starting of an off-topic thread on a poker-only subforum - your message could have been delivered perfectly well in the original thread where the discussion arose.

[/ QUOTE ]
But then he wouldn't be able to draw as much attention to himself and get people to notice him as much, now would he? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bicyclekick
03-23-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

But then he wouldn't be able to draw as much attention to himself and get people to notice him as much, now would he? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I smelled you around here again. Welcome back. You're such a funny guy.

fearme
03-26-2005, 06:38 AM
are u bicycle kick on all sites? i played with u on party b4, but haven't for a long time

bicyclekick
03-26-2005, 01:47 PM
I am on party but aparently there is a different bicyclekick on absolute or true or something. I don't ever play on bicyclekick on party unless it's a 2+2 game or I need to play on the party skin for one reason or another.

On all other sites my name is different.

Clarkmeister
03-26-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the issue with which i'm taking task is the starting of an off-topic thread on a poker-only subforum - your message could have been delivered perfectly well in the original thread where the discussion arose. it didn't warrant some kind of special announcement, and the only thing i can see that will result is the irritation (and possible response) of those who disagree with the idea of relaying hands without permission. i find it unlikely that people were waiting with bated breath, found relief, or even cared when they read the news that they could post hands involving you any time they saw fit.

[/ QUOTE ]

peachy
03-26-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
well its relavent here b/c people that would post hands vs him would post them HERE...where else r they going to see them that u would suggest he post it!??!?! yeah...HERE

If u dont like the post...stop reading it...problem solved

Last time i checked its not a massive crime to post something in any forum...u people jump all over these "rules" way too fast...what do u wanna do?? cut someones finger off everytime "someone" feels a post doesnt belong under a particular forum or topic?? its like living under nazi rule....