PDA

View Full Version : Mason, why delete just my link?

10-10-2002, 07:34 PM
Mason deleted a link that I had made to a Q***N*** post, claiming that these forums do not allow links to this "bared" (sic) person's material.

As someone on RGP pointed out, other 2+2ers have been allowed to post links to this person's materials. And links to Abdul's and Badger's (who also are banned) materials also have been allowed on these forums.

Mason, did you delete my link because I'm pointing at some posts that indicate you made some errors in Poker Essays 3?

budman
10-10-2002, 08:55 PM
Do you know how much money and effort Mason puts into keeping this site running? I bet it's a lot. Why should he allow posts like that? I don't think I would if it were my site.

I also don't understand why he deleted just the link. I would have deleted the entire post.

mikelow
10-10-2002, 09:18 PM

10-11-2002, 12:49 AM
Yep. And his posts and those of his future aliases should be deleted completely so as not to clutter up the site with net-kookishness.

10-11-2002, 02:33 AM
"As someone on RGP pointed out, other 2+2ers have been allowed to post links..."

You say "someone" pointed it out, as if you got some support on RGP. Okay, who pointed it out?

Mason Malmuth
10-11-2002, 04:11 AM
It was very clear to us that Mark Glover/Mark Glover's Editor/Quad Nines, etc. had an agenda. And that agenda was not to contribute anything positive in any ways to these forums, but was to simply bog them down and damage them. Most of his arguments seemed to be about commas or unusual interpretations of words or phrases.

As for his stuff on RGP, I don't read it and don't really know what he says about anything. However, if you have what you think are valid criticisms of any of my books or ideas, you are free to discuss them here in any manner as you see fit as long as you present them in a professional manner. That's something that the Mark Glover entity never did. Being polite and professional are not the same thing.

Also, if you look through our archives, which are now included with each forum, you will easily see hundreds of posts that don't agree with Two Plus Two material. That's the purpose of these forums.

So putting a direct link to a Quad Nines post is virtually the same thing as having Mark Glover back. I believe that the over whelming majority of our participants, as well as the principals here at Two Plus Two, do not want him to return, and we will honor that.

Best wishes,
Mason

10-11-2002, 10:08 AM
Have you deleted any other links to QuadNine's posts? There are plenty of others on these forums. Why mine?

10-11-2002, 11:52 AM

10-11-2002, 12:40 PM
I agree, shut up and go away Pokermoron.

10-11-2002, 01:40 PM
Could it be because writing, "as someone pointed out" was your (QuadNines') usual propagandistic way of trying to slant things in your direction? By "propagandistic" I mean dishonest. You/QuadNines/Glover have made it clear you have no interest in honestly exploring the concepts you post about. You only want to propagandize, mostly against 2+2. That is why you never admit your serious errors, and is part of why you come across as a kind of lunatic. Here's a tip. Go out, deal with the obsession, get a life, then come back as a regular human being. You might find you like it.

10-11-2002, 03:00 PM

10-15-2002, 07:13 PM
What that post meant was that while Pokermon/QuadNines wrote, "As someone on RGP pointed out, other 2+2ers have been allowed to post links...," the only person who did in fact "point it out" on RGP was QuadNines himself. Apparently he made that comment in his post here to look like he got some agreement and support on RGP (as though many would agree with him), when in fact he didn't. That is indeed a kind of propaganda tactic, though the term "propaganda" usually isn't associated with trivialities such as QuadNines' campaign against 2+2.