PDA

View Full Version : Poor Barry Bonds

dogmeat
03-23-2005, 02:39 PM
So, Barry has a problem with the arthoscopic surgery from a few months back and has had to do the same thing again on one knee. Today he stated that the media was to blame for his problems. From the AP:

Saying he was physically and mentally ``done,'' Bonds blamed intense media scrutiny for at least part of his troubles.

Sitting at a picnic table outside the Giants' clubhouse Tuesday with his 15-year-old son, Nikolai, Bonds told reporters: ``My son and I are just going to enjoy our lives. You guys wanted to hurt me bad enough, you finally got me.''

When asked to whom he was referring, Bonds looked at the reporters around him and said calmly, ``You, you, you, you, you, you -- the media, everybody. You finally got there.''

Later, Bonds said, ``I'm tired of my kids crying. You wanted me to jump off a bridge, I finally did. You finally brought me and my family down. ... So now go pick a different person.''

Bonds, whose 703 career homers are 11 short of Ruth's total and 52 behind Hank Aaron's record, was back in camp Tuesday following arthroscopic surgery last week on his right knee.
End.

I just feel so sorry for Mr. Happy Bonds. It's all the media's fault - right?

LMAO

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Dynasty
03-23-2005, 02:45 PM
Since this post belongs in OOT, I'll give it the proper OOT response.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/capt.jpg

dogmeat
03-23-2005, 02:59 PM
Dynasty, you are right about where it should be, but I don't read OOT. Ignore me if you wish.

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

ThaSaltCracka
03-23-2005, 09:35 PM
I think most people will ignore you.

Voltron87
03-23-2005, 10:43 PM
Ignore who?