PDA

View Full Version : Keep Muck Losing/Uncalled hands checked forever!

magic_man
03-23-2005, 09:44 AM
Either on purpose or because I hit it by accident, the "Muck Losing/Uncalled Hands" checkbox sometimes becomes unchecked while I'm playing, and I'm sure we all know how irritating it can be to get it to stay checked. I wrote a little script in AutoHotKey to keep it checked permanently. Just run the script below and press the tilde (~) key on your keyboard to toggle the checkbox. The script automatically looks at all the Party windows open on your desktop every second and checks the checkbox. If you hit ~ again, it will uncheck every box in case you want to show cards for some reason. The status is shown in a balloon in the tasktray. To exit the script, right-click the tray icon and hit exit. The zip file below has the AHK script if you have AutoHotKey installed, as well as a compiled .exe file if you don't have AHK. Let me know if this was useful!

http://www.wam.umd.edu/~cybrown/poker/MuckLosing.zip

~MagicMan

wbrumfiel
03-23-2005, 12:14 PM
I know what you mean, mine just randomly unchecks itself and it does it at ALL the tables. Then I have to go back in and check them all. Lather, rinse, repeat 10 or so times a night.