PDA

View Full Version : It's so simple

soah
03-23-2005, 07:57 AM
The maniac racked up the remains of what had been $2650 at one point and is now down to around $1000 or less and goes home. A couple others have left as well, and our table breaks. I join a new table along with one other guy from my original table, who is a couple seats to my right. I've played with him a bit previously so he knows I'm solid, and I know that he's a bit less solid. I just won a monster pot recently when half the [censored] table decided to stay in with four spades on the board. I had the ace in the SB and was like wtf, these people are retarded. I've only gotten out of line once but everyone folded and I didn't have to show it, so I've got a great table image going.

Yeah, so the not-quite-solid guy limps in and I find AdKd and make it $25 to go. A loosie-goosie in the blinds calls, and the not-quite-solid guy calls. Flop is king of spades with two ragged diamonds. Sweet. They check to me and I bet $40. First guy folds. NQSG makes some sort of "ah what the hell" grunt and calls. I estimate the probability of him having me beaten at approximately zero. Rag comes on the turn and we both check. Rag comes on the river and he bets $100 pretty quickly and I insta-call. He says "nice call" and waits on me to show my hand so that he can muck.