PDA

View Full Version : Re: PartyPoker is rigged

mattw
03-23-2005, 06:53 AM
Are you kidding me? I just read the post by CheckIt dated 3-22-05. I'm a poker player, not a puter guy so I don't know how to link readers to the original post. In the OP, there are pics of the dealer dealing seconds and first base having a card up his sleeve. Furthermore, the OP states he bought this software from Ebay that is from the CIA.

If the site is rigged, why wouldn't they do it with software rather than with pics?

Gad, there is so much ironic bs posted here, is this a joke or intended to be real?

mantasm
03-23-2005, 06:58 AM
Is this post asking whether a joke is a joke or intended to be real a joke or intended to be real?

Dariel86
03-23-2005, 07:09 AM
What do you think? Do you think it's for real? Or do you think you maybe should delete your post?

AngryCola
03-23-2005, 07:22 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/AngryCola/drama1.jpg

Baulucky
03-23-2005, 07:24 AM
Yes, it is.

Brainwalter
03-23-2005, 07:25 AM
Is this post asking whether a post asking whether a joke is a joke or intended to be real, is a joke or intended to be real, a joke or intended to be real?

mattw
03-23-2005, 07:37 AM
Ya know, I ask for a straight answer and I get crap. Should expect this from the zoo.

AngryCola
03-23-2005, 07:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ya know, I ask for a straight answer and I get crap. Should expect this from the zoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is funny because you don't realize how silly of a question you are asking.

First of all, the image is a gag.
Secondly, what difference would it make if the image of a fake dealer was dealing off the bottom of the deck? Furthermore, why would a site that wants to cheat you put something like that into the program?

It doesn't make sense.

See?

mattw
03-23-2005, 07:54 AM
thanks for a straight answer.

Brainwalter
03-23-2005, 08:05 AM
Ask a stupid question..

mackthefork
03-23-2005, 08:06 AM
You caught one <its a big one too> lol

Mack

mattw
03-23-2005, 10:15 AM
Stupidiy is in the eyes of the beholder. I ask for a straight answer and i get self indulgetnt witty sarcasim. I quote from Rounders, "you secret hand shaking assholes enjoy.:

magic_man
03-23-2005, 11:01 AM
This is not the whole story, really. Although I have never seen bottom dealing occur, I have occasionally seen the dealer stack the deck using the discards during the hand. I never would have noticed it except that I was running a lot of programs on my computer and it made party run veeery slowly. I believe this only occurs at small-stakes no-limit tables, where a deck stack can make huge differences in the outcome of a hand. I sometimes warn other 2+2ers when I see suspicious stuff like this happening, so if you private message me your party player name I'll add you to my list!

~MagicMan

radek2166
03-23-2005, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you kidding me? I just read the post by CheckIt dated 3-22-05. I'm a poker player, not a puter guy so I don't know how to link readers to the original post. In the OP, there are pics of the dealer dealing seconds and first base having a card up his sleeve. Furthermore, the OP states he bought this software from Ebay that is from the CIA.

If the site is rigged, why wouldn't they do it with software rather than with pics?

Gad, there is so much ironic bs posted here, is this a joke or intended to be real?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know the dealer cheats. they want to get more rake.

Watch the dealer closely!!!

Bulldog
03-23-2005, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I quote from Rounders

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a bigger tell than this one? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

mattw
03-23-2005, 09:38 PM
okay. it wasnt a bad beat. i got outplayed that time. but i know im good enough to sit at that table.

AquaSeaFoam
03-24-2005, 12:34 AM
seriously, if ya thought that was real.....I want you at my table anytime.