PDA

View Full Version : HEY - My feeding tube has a....

Zeno
03-22-2005, 11:57 PM
hole in it. Would you mine putting some duct tape on it?

Thanks.

Le Misanthrope

NotInchoateHand1
03-23-2005, 12:02 AM
Brilliant.

ThaSaltCracka
03-23-2005, 12:47 AM
duct tape fixes everything, well, except for that whole Mideast debacle, geesh.

Zygote
03-23-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

superglue should do the trick.

ThaSaltCracka
03-23-2005, 01:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

superglue should do the trick.

[/ QUOTE ]I was thinking more along the lines of a huge garbage compactor.

HDPM
03-23-2005, 01:18 AM
If I ever have a feeding tube, I want it to be one of those batting helmets that hold the beers with the tubes coming down off of it. They can put the IVs in the beer holders.

Cyrus
03-23-2005, 01:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If I ever have a feeding tube, I want it to be one of those batting helmets that hold the beers with the tubes coming down off of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just finished reading two Doonesbury collections, "Got War?" and "Talk To The Hand", which is where B. D. (he's the guy with the football helmet always on) loses his leg while serving in Iraq.

Here comes the cliche: Doonesbury is a brilliant work.

NotInchoateHand1
03-23-2005, 01:30 AM
I used to stay up all night reading entire years of the collection (available online) when I worked an occasional third shift. The clinton years were weak, but he's back in form now.

zagosh
03-28-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hole in it. Would you mine putting some duct tape on it?

Thanks.

Le Misanthrope

[/ QUOTE ]

No honey, thats not a hole. Were trying to slowly kill you. <font color="blue"> </font> Oh. Howcome? <font color="black"> </font> Because dear, your a rotting piece of human flesh. And a burdon. <font color="blue"> </font> Oh. Well, cant you just stick a needle in me then? <font color="black"> Honey, lethal injections don't sell very many newspapers, or help advance politicians careers. Now be a good vegetable, and just lay there. It will all be over soon. And by soon I mean 7-10 excruciating long days. </font>