PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dook Fan

MarkL444
03-22-2005, 10:48 PM
What are your thoughts on the MSU moneyline?

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/msu/galleries/m-baskbl-031204/g-izzo2_031204-lg.jpg

Shajen
03-23-2005, 08:53 AM
I don't bet on teams I personally take interest in.

So far it's saved me a lot of money.

That said (and I don't even know the line) MState plays Duke tough everytime.

They play real good D. If they can lock down the point and JJ, Duke is hurting. Of course, if Sheldon Williams gets in foul trouble, they are hurting. At this point, I don't know who I'd bet on.

I'm more worried about this game than if Duke wins and plays UNC.

nothumb
03-23-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Crazy talk. UNC is way hotter than they were when they beat Duke, it's on a neutral court and Duke hasn't looked great yet.

NT

Shajen
03-23-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Crazy talk. UNC is way hotter than they were when they beat Duke, it's on a neutral court and Duke hasn't looked great yet.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Crazy talk is what I do man. I can't help it. I'm a Duke fan. We have a legit shot at winning the whole thing, but it's gonna take 3 perfect games. UNC has more talent, and so does Illinois. If Duke gets knocked out, my bracket will be fuct and I'll be rooting for the ACC to win it all. That would be a great game. Enough of that almost rooting for Carolina [censored]. GO DEVILS!

Dangergirl
03-23-2005, 12:51 PM
If Duke gets knocked out, I would never root for Carolina, especially not after the Carolina fans gave the Dukies a rough time the last two games in Charlotte. If Duke goes down, Go Illinois!

Shajen
03-23-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If Duke gets knocked out, I would never root for Carolina, especially not after the Carolina fans gave the Dukies a rough time the last two games in Charlotte. If Duke goes down, Go Illinois!

[/ QUOTE ]

I said I'd root for the ACC, not UNC. Large difference.

Edge34
03-23-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I said I'd root for the ACC, not UNC. Large difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, ummm....go Wolfpack?

MarkL444
03-25-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What are your thoughts on the MSU moneyline?

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/msu/galleries/m-baskbl-031204/g-izzo2_031204-lg.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
cause i was just wondering /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chairman Wood
03-25-2005, 10:50 PM
Mark,
Congrats, even being a UM student I was happy to see you guys win.