PDA

View Full Version : Staple's Stapler

RocketManJames
03-22-2005, 08:12 PM
Just got one of those new completely redesigned staplers in the office today... and wow, I'm impressed. It's a damn fine stapler.

Here is an old article about it:

Stapler Story (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6468880/)

-RMJ

Ianco15
03-22-2005, 08:21 PM
Alright Milton. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Duke
03-22-2005, 08:22 PM
He never said it was red, and it certainly isn't a Swingline.

~D

morgan180
03-22-2005, 08:39 PM
i agree - i just got this thing too - its very solid and can staple a [censored] load of papers together.

private joker
03-22-2005, 08:44 PM
A great quote from the article:

[ QUOTE ]
On the mindless side of life: For those who like to shoot staples across a room, the Staples One-Touch can beat any other desktop stapler for length and accuracy. But I must include a warning: like your mother told you, NEVER, EVER point or shoot a stapler at someone else -- especially this stapler. I would also keep this out of the reach of little children. Despite my joking, this is not a toy.

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
03-22-2005, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A great quote from the article:

[ QUOTE ]
On the mindless side of life: For those who like to shoot staples across a room, the Staples One-Touch can beat any other desktop stapler for length and accuracy. But I must include a warning: like your mother told you, NEVER, EVER point or shoot a stapler at someone else -- especially this stapler. I would also keep this out of the reach of little children. Despite my joking, this is not a toy.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember: Safety first. You could put someone's eye out.

rusellmj
03-22-2005, 10:05 PM
My Co. has a national account w/ Staples. I'm gonna get one. Thanks for the heads up.

Russ

Civiliste
03-22-2005, 11:02 PM
Handheld, gas-operated, recoilless, semi-automatic, staple-firing weapon eh? Gotta get one of those for Christmas! Screw some new chips! :P

ChrisCo
03-22-2005, 11:57 PM
The writer of that article has the funniest picture up.

It looks like they took a picture of him right after they told him he is writing an article on a stapler.

NotInchoateHand1
03-23-2005, 12:14 AM
I...I....I'mgonna....burn..the..place..down.