PDA

View Full Version : Terri Schiavo's tube will NOT be reinserted soon

Zygote
03-22-2005, 12:06 PM
Article (http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/22/schiavo/index.html)

The decision to deny the bill was so obviously predictable and makes you rethink the political/relgious gain associated with this case.

Trainwreck
03-23-2005, 12:43 PM
No gain, they look incredibly stupid in my eyes, and WOW this gets everyone's attn and pushed through immediately? I thought our court systems were clogged?!!!

This has gotten way too much coverage.... This isn't the ONLY time or case out there right now... Let her go, she died 15 years ago... You don't lose your mind and grow a new brain, it just doesn't happen, perhaps though she could be used for some interesting experiments. For medical science advancement, not your sick twisted ways, u pervs! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

>TW<

elwoodblues
03-23-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No gain, they look incredibly stupid in my eyes, and WOW this gets everyone's attn and pushed through immediately? I thought our court systems were clogged?!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Temporary injunctions/restraining orders are issued when time matters. Matters can, rightly, be expedited where delay will cause irreparable harm (as it would in this case.)

tek
03-24-2005, 09:43 AM
Nobody should have to be a vegetable for twelve years. The only group that benefits is the medical fraternity. It's all about the money. I feel sorry for her family, but they need to let go.