PDA

View Full Version : Who will win in a fight between Jason Bourne and Jack Bauer?

SpicyF
03-22-2005, 09:16 AM

Popinjay
03-22-2005, 09:18 AM
Bourne no question, plus I think Bauer is a closet homosexual.

SpicyF
03-22-2005, 09:18 AM
BADASS.

Popinjay
03-22-2005, 09:22 AM
Honestly if you had to pick one man to save your life would you choose this man:

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/actors/kiefer-sutherland/kiefer-mit-bra.jpg

or this man, a true badass:

http://www.panos.gr/panos/bournesupremacy.jpg

SpicyF
03-22-2005, 09:22 AM
stop tampering this poll

Yeti
03-22-2005, 09:35 AM
Neither. Jack Bristow would bang both their heads together.

Filip
03-22-2005, 11:25 AM
BOURNETOBEBAD and its not even close i hope you see why because the sample size really is big enough so this makes this pretty standard!

SpicyF
03-22-2005, 01:24 PM
I never expected 2+2 to be this gay. But now I know.

Laughable that most would even consider that Bourne has a shot of winning a fight vs Jack Bauer.

As D.12 says it, "I Spit On You".

swede123
03-22-2005, 01:26 PM
Jack Bauer is good at getting himself into a damn mess, while Jason Bourne is super. Bourne would run circles around Bauer, kick his ass and look good doing it.

Swede

jakethebake
03-22-2005, 01:30 PM
i have no idea who jack bauer is.

swede123
03-22-2005, 01:30 PM
The guy from 24.

Soul Daddy
03-22-2005, 01:35 PM
Bourne might have a chance if it were early in the morning, as Jack doesn't really hit his superhero stride until well past mid-day.

SCfuji
03-22-2005, 02:05 PM
jack bauer is your schoolyard bully who can kick some ass. bourne is a trained assassin. the fight is heavily lopsided and favored for jason bourne

fluxrad
03-22-2005, 02:13 PM
Pfft. Clearly Jason Bourne would win as he'd have better writers and more budget.

God 24 is the crappiest show I can't stop watching. It's seriously got some of the worst writing and cinematography I've ever seen.

For those who don't watch it. I'll bring you up to speed:

Beeping noise...

Jack bauer is standing.

A terrorist is sitting and/or standing near Jack.

Jack: WHERE IS THE BOMB!?!?!?!

--black screen--
Narrator: stay tuned for scene's from next week's all new 24
--credits--

B Dids
03-22-2005, 02:26 PM
BADASS.

KingMarc
03-22-2005, 02:39 PM
Jack Bauer. And it isn't even close.

edtost
03-22-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Edge34
03-22-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This statement is simply ridiculous. Jack Bauer couldn't even carry Bourne's jockstrap.

jakethebake
03-22-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bourne would kick his ass, get amnesia, forget about it, and kick his again the next day.

PoBoy321
03-22-2005, 03:53 PM
As much as I love Jack Bauer, I have to say that the answer is Jason Bourne. While Jack Bauer IS capable of singlehandedly defending himself against an army of well-trained mercenaries, in simple hand to hand combat, I think that the edge has to go to Jason Bourne.

EDIT: Wait, what am I talking about? Did you see the last episode of season 2? When he killed all those guys at the USC stadium? He got this guy in a headlock, did a backflip off a wall and snapped his [censored] neck. The answer is Jack Bauer. End of story.

Now I wanna change my vote.

Shajen
03-22-2005, 04:09 PM
the difference between the two is Bauer needs to do the backflip to snap the dude's neck. Borne would just pop Bauer in the head from 1200 yards. Game over.

PoBoy321
03-22-2005, 04:23 PM
OK, just some background to the neck-snapping incident. Earlier in the day, some terrorists tortured Jack and he died for like 5 minutes. The man was DEAD. Like 12 hours later, he's doing backflips and snapping people's necks. That's badass.

As for Bourne being able to shoot Jack in the head from a mile away, Jack ran black ops in Serbia. He can do the same [censored].

wacki
03-22-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This statement is simply ridiculous. Jack Bauer couldn't even carry Bourne's jockstrap.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is some funny [censored].

peachy
03-22-2005, 05:26 PM
i guess i should watch the previous seasons and catch up on this series ::sigh::

alfman
03-22-2005, 05:38 PM
sup bro could kick both of their asses

DcifrThs
03-22-2005, 05:43 PM
bauer is a special agent with some serious fighting skills. bourne is a died in the wool killer.

this is no contest. bourne by a mile.

-Barron

FrankLu99
03-22-2005, 05:45 PM
How are those paintings coming along?

Re: Who will win in a fight between Jason Bourne and Jack Bauer?

James Bond.

It is not even close! Do you see why? I will let others elaborate.It is not even close! Do you see why? I will let others elaborate.It is not even close! Do you see why? I will let others elaborate.It is not even close! Do you see why? I will let others elaborate.It is not even close! Do you see why? I will let others elaborate.It is not even close! Do you see why? I will let others elaborate.It is not even close! Do you see why? I will let others elaborate.It is not even close! Do you see why? I will let others elaborate.It is not even close! Do you see why? I will let others elaborate.It is not even close! Do you see why? I will let others elaborate.It is not even close! Do you see why? I will let others elaborate.It is not even close! Do you see why? I will let others elaborate.It is not even close! Do you see why? I will let others elaborate.It is not even close! Do you see why? I will let others elaborate.

PoBoy321
03-22-2005, 07:31 PM
You should. Last year, my friend showed me the first episode of the 2nd season of 24. For the next 2 weeks, I watched at least 4 hours of 24 a day. The show's addictive and awesome. I highly recommend it.

GuyOnTilt
03-22-2005, 07:37 PM
The answer is clearly Jack Bauer. How the hell is "Maaaaaatt Daaaammon" winning this poll? Never read the books, but those two movies both sucked balls, while 24 clearly kicks ass.

24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoT

stabn
03-22-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The answer is clearly Jack Bauer. How the hell is "Maaaaaatt Daaaammon" winning this poll? Never read the books, but those two movies both sucked balls, while 24 clearly kicks ass.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the relative merit of the show vs the movies has much to do with what character would kick the others ass. Bourne vs bauer is no contest. Bourne wins.

edtost
03-22-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think the relative merit of the show vs the movies has much to do with what character would kick the others ass. Bourne vs bauer is no contest. Bourne wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are 2 kinds of people in this world - those who believe in the awesomeness of jack bauer, and those who do not. those who don't always seem to be left eating their words at the end, somehow.

DcifrThs
03-22-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

everything you write is correct except that its not matt damon we're voting for...its the characters they play...

special agent vs. assasin...

assasin wins.

-Barron

stabn
03-22-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are 2 kinds of people in this world - those who believe in the awesomeness of jack bauer, and those who do not. those who don't always seem to be left eating their words at the end, somehow.

[/ QUOTE ]

24 can 'suck my balls'.

GuyOnTilt
03-22-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, he's Maaaaaaaatt Daaaamon.

GoT

glen
03-22-2005, 07:52 PM
How would bauer like dem apples?

The Yugoslavian
03-22-2005, 08:00 PM
There needs to be a tie option. Both are too good at avoiding getting killed. It would be like FaceOff where bullets are whizzing *everywhere* and everyone is dying except Nick Cage and John Travolta.

I pity the fool that gets caught up between a Bauer vs. Bourne fight though...

Yugoslav

stabn
03-22-2005, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess the fact that i read the books lets me take that out of the equation. He's jason bourne and matt damon just plays him on TV /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

moondogg
03-22-2005, 08:05 PM
Is this the Jason Bourne from the movies or from the original Ludlum books?

They are two entirely different characters.

Edge34
03-22-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Bourne from the books would probably still be pretty damn good (unless you're talking about the Ultimatum, which as I currently read it, makes it appear as though Bourne is getting slow).

I mean, Bourne would still just rock Bauer's world. The guy was Medusa's best agent, and has the reputation as the best assassin in the world. If Carlos can't even get him, Jack Bauer doesn't stand a chance.

jakethebake
03-22-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and don't forget the miniseries with richard chamberlain and jaclyn smith.

jakethebake
03-22-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. And he's up against Kweefer Sutherland. I think my 3 year old could take him...drunk or sober.