PDA

View Full Version : How poker prophecy opperates (E-mail from Adam)

Michael C.
03-22-2005, 04:07 AM
After posting a respectful but critical opinion of Poker Prophecy here, my account was immediately terminated, even though I am a paid customer. I sent an E-mail to Adam about it, and this was his response:

If this is Michael from 2 + 2 you've been fired as a
customer. We don't want unhappy customers, we've got
too many happy one's to disappoint those that aren't
happy. Actually surprised you e-mailed (twice) since
the product is worthless and all. Didn't even think
you'd miss it.

Slim Pickens
03-22-2005, 04:10 AM
Um... was your money refunded?

spentrent
03-22-2005, 04:17 AM
That is some [censored] up [censored] if it's true.

Poker Prophecy can eat my ass (again, if it's true).

AdamSchultz
03-22-2005, 04:25 AM
You left out half the e-mail where I said we'd refund your money within 48 hours. In the end, you got a month and a half free. Don't know why you'd be upset you just got $20 back. I just didn't want you to be unhappy with the product. If I were you I'd be jumping for joy, the only reason you'd be upset is if you actually did use the product while trashing it.

curtains
03-22-2005, 04:30 AM
These PokerProphecy guys are not known for their professionalism.

dtbog
03-22-2005, 04:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't know why you'd be upset you just got $20 back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious?

Imagine if the cable company cancelled the service of everyone who complained about how long it takes to fix an outage. Imagine if everyone who says "UB is rigged" or "oh look, another PartyPoker river" has their accounts cancelled -- is it OK because they get the money transferred back to their banks?

If you think cancelling accounts of dissatisfied customers is the right way to operate a business, you have a lot to learn.

REL18
03-22-2005, 05:21 AM
Dont post on this site only happy customers are fools your site is nearly 30 percent in accurate only people happy with that are fish keep feeding the fish poker prophecy rules everybody buy it

Pepsquad
03-22-2005, 05:23 AM
Oh Adam. This is not a good way to go about doing business. You can't just be "firing" customers with constructive criticisms about your product. Well, I guess you can...and have. I think the idea of your product is awesome and was thinking about signing up but based on how you've handled Michael as a customer I wouldn't touch your product no matter what. You didn't just refund Michael's $20.00. You basically just refunded a whole bunch to $20's from potential 2+2 customers.

Pep. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

spentrent
03-22-2005, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You left out half the e-mail where I said we'd refund your money within 48 hours. In the end, you got a month and a half free. Don't know why you'd be upset you just got $20 back. I just didn't want you to be unhappy with the product. If I were you I'd be jumping for joy, the only reason you'd be upset is if you actually did use the product while trashing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have got to be the dumbest businessman in the history of EVER.

1) You've created a SHITTY product.

2) You've relentless spammed tables to market your SHITTY product.

3) You've "fired" a customer for disliking your SHITTY product.

YOU SUCK AT LIFE.

spentrent
03-22-2005, 05:31 AM
BTW, Party Poker could obviate your entire business in less than 40 man-hours. Go back to your job at Subway, scumbag.

dtbog
03-22-2005, 05:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You basically just refunded a whole bunch to $20's from potential 2+2 customers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh snap!

Go here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1972657&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1) for a client base if 2+2 isn't working out.

-DB

Michael C.
03-22-2005, 06:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You did indeed say you'd refund my money, and I'll find out in 48 hours if that is true, but I'll assume it is. I didn't mention that because I didn't think it was relevant. This just isn't how a company should do business, and I don't think a company should even have the right to "fire" customers. But I can honestly say I've only used it to check my own name lately anyway, so I'm glad to get my $20 back. Hopefully you'll improve both the product and your way of doing business, but certainly not with me as a customer, which is apparently how we both want it.

gh9801
03-22-2005, 06:47 AM
I don't even know why Adam even bothers defending his product on this forum anymore. There are no more potential customers here. And we're not going to go onto PP and spam everyone wih messages to not buy his product. So whatever. Let PokerProphecy be.

Hood
03-22-2005, 06:56 AM
Hold on - you don't want to use the product and are happy to have your £20 back. They don't want you as a customer. so... everyone's happy? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Michael C.
03-22-2005, 06:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hold on - you don't want to use the product and are happy to have your £20 back. They don't want you as a customer. so... everyone's happy? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Yep, that's about it. But I still posted here to show people how they do business. Long live and prosper. :-()

spentrent
03-22-2005, 07:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't take any hints from this Schultz joker when you start selling your SNG software. IF someone finds flaws with your software, you're going to work your ass off to make it right; you're not going to risk your business's reputation by being an idiot and forcing a half-ass, unrequested solution on a PAYING customer.

Withnail
03-22-2005, 07:17 AM
Does anyone know what Party's stance on this is.
Surely no one gave permission for our results to be made on a publicly available web site?

lorinda
03-22-2005, 07:24 AM
Please please please please let him use your random number generator for $20.

Please, oh go on, we love you really.

We're all very sorry, and have all used our five free shots and really don't know how to live without you now /images/graemlins/frown.gif

We'll just have to roll our own dice and count 1+2 as wins and 3/4/5/6 as losses now /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Lori

lorinda
03-22-2005, 07:25 AM
I just rolled a 2 and changed my mind. I booked it as a loss.

Lori

1C5
03-22-2005, 09:25 AM
The spamming on Party is real low. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bball904
03-22-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have got to be the dumbest businessman in the history of EVER.

1) You've created a SHITTY product.

2) You've relentless spammed tables to market your SHITTY product.

3) You've "fired" a customer for disliking your SHITTY product.

YOU SUCK AT LIFE.

[/ QUOTE ]

4) You are stupid enough to come on this forum and admit to "firing a customer". Slick move, retard!