PDA

View Full Version : Going to the doctor

housenuts
03-22-2005, 12:27 AM
how often do you go to the doctor? i would say i pretty much never go. even when i'm deadly ill or there's blood when i poop i just let it pass over. once i was pretty sick for about 3 weeks coughing non-stop like a mongoloid. my dad came by to visit and saw my sorry state of affairs and insisted he take me to the doctor. turned out i had bronchial pneumonia.

some people go to the doctor when they have a headache. this i can't imagine. the only time i'll go to the doctor in a hurry is if my penis is acting up and i likely have an std.

how often do you go?

kerssens
03-22-2005, 12:30 AM
Haven't been in the last 4 years. I only went because my allergies were out of control, but the doctor just gave me samples of Zyrtec, which did nothing. It turns out that all I had to do was get new contacts.

LethalRose
03-22-2005, 12:30 AM
2-3 times a year

jakethebake
03-22-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the only time i'll go to the doctor in a hurry is if my penis is acting up and i likely have an std.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. You never know where your hand has been. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

beerbandit
03-22-2005, 12:00 PM
maybe once a year --- im the same also, i must be advised by a family member to go

cheers

radek2166
03-22-2005, 12:05 PM
I work in a hospital. I dont want the nurses taking care of me so I would rather saty home and DIE!

Bluffoon
03-22-2005, 12:08 PM
I never ever went to the doctor until I hit my mid thirties.

When you get a little older you need a little regular maintenence.

deacsoft
03-22-2005, 12:16 PM
I've probably been there twice in the last 3-4 years. I hate going to the doctor. I too save it for the last option.

lu_hawk
03-22-2005, 12:20 PM
about 2 months ago i had an eye floater where my vision was impaired to the point where i could hardly see what was in front of me and couldn't read anything. i had no idea what was going on so i went to the ER as soon as possible, but it cleared up on its own in about 2 hours. stuff like that i won't mess around with but normally i won't go and i think that was my first trip to the doctor in about 2 years.

Sponger15SB
03-22-2005, 12:27 PM
I am a borderline hypochondriac, I go all the damn time.

Last year I had bronchitis 2x, pink eye 2x, stomach flu once, epididymitis (my nut swelled up all crazy), I broke my arm, I thought I rebroke my arm, and then probably like 2 more things that I can't remember.

istewart
03-22-2005, 12:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
epididymitis (my nut swelled up all crazy)

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha.

Sponger15SB
03-22-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not the first person to have that response. I got an ultrasound on my nut, and the nurse was asking me an incredible ammount of questions (so you go to UCSB, whats your major, where are you from, etc) and I just wanted her to shut the hell up and get it done with. The doctor even prescribed me 15 vicodin to help with the pain!

astroglide
03-22-2005, 01:32 PM
http://toomuchinformation.tripod.com/toomuch.jpg

CCass
03-22-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you had ever had it, you wouldn't laugh. Worst pain I have ever experienced.