PDA

View Full Version : KJo hand

Falcon900EX
03-21-2005, 08:52 PM
Villian is slp-p

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds, UTG calls, CO folds.

Turn: (3 BB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, Hero calls.

River: (7 BB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 9 BB

Tx

Firefly
03-21-2005, 08:54 PM
what questions do you have regarding this hand?
What are your thoughts on each street?
Just posting a hand will get you lame cookie-cutter replies, engage with the hand!

Falcon900EX
03-21-2005, 09:23 PM
hm i was not sure on the hand i put him on 67 for the straight maybe had to raise to make sure if he got it instead of calling him down.
What do you think?

Firefly
03-21-2005, 09:26 PM
I'd call down here too. The 5 is a nice river card because it counterfits some ragged two pair that he could have. Nice hand. I just like to get people to think about what he had and try not to be results orientated /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LoaferGee12
03-21-2005, 09:28 PM
Pretty standard. At least raise a question when you post.
If you haven't already please read this post.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=1943067&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp; o=&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1

Falcon900EX
03-21-2005, 09:29 PM
tx firefly.
He had 67 for the straight.

Greets

@bsolute_luck
03-21-2005, 10:00 PM
question: why not raise PRF?

ArturiusX
03-21-2005, 10:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be terrible. Your out of position with a marginal hand.

@bsolute_luck
03-21-2005, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

out of position? what position would be a good one to raise with? the button? i guess because you are first to act and you're not going to be winning out right, it would be right to check. do i understand that right?

NAU_Player
03-21-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

out of position? what position would be a good one to raise with? the button? i guess because you are first to act and you're not going to be winning out right, it would be right to check. do i understand that right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Read SSHE. In an unraised pot the worst 2 card hand to raise with is KQo. Obviously, this can vary from table to table, but I prefer limping with KJo from MP, LP and the blinds.

FishHooks
03-22-2005, 12:04 AM
I dont ever like limping with KJo i prefer to open raise this in LMP or LP., and muck in EP. You should not raise this preflop in this particualr situation, if it was KJ suited then i would defaintly raise it.

NAU_Player
03-22-2005, 12:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I dont ever like limping with KJo i prefer to open raise this in LMP or LP., and muck in EP. You should not raise this preflop in this particualr situation, if it was KJ suited then i would defaintly raise it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you should openraise if the opportunity presents itself, but when there are limpers in front of you, limping KJo is the correct play