PDA

View Full Version : how poorly did i play this?

Aces_up07
03-21-2005, 08:01 PM
Just sat down so no real raeds except that I do know that UTG is a really bad player, watched him call two cold on the flop and one on the turn when he had gutshot with K3s on a board of AJT and no real money in the pot.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP3 calls, CO calls, Hero calls, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (7 SB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(7 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP3 checks, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP3 folds, CO calls.

Turn: (5.50 BB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, CO folds.

River: (8.50 BB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 14.50 BB

I do know the river call is terrible, there is no way my hand is good, and I've got a bad habit of calling too much on the river, which I am working on.

I am wondering more about my play before then. Does it look alright?

Redd
03-21-2005, 08:17 PM
The river call isn't terrible. IMO it's not even bad. I'd call there too. The rest of the hand seems pretty standard.

KaiShin
03-21-2005, 08:21 PM
Why don't you think your hand is good?

I'd probably raise this PF. Otherwise everything else is the same.

Ice
03-21-2005, 08:51 PM
You played the hand fine. And i would call the river just like you.I mean there is not much on that board. Ice

Aces_up07
03-21-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you think your hand is good?

[/ QUOTE ]

The raise on the river doesn't reek of an extended slowplay to anyone else? I mean I think that slowplaying to the end with a three is a bad play, but it doesn't mean people don't do it. There were 7 people on the flop, so I figure out of those 14 cards someone usually has a 3, right? so when the raise comes at the end, i know where its at.

ErrantNight
03-21-2005, 08:56 PM
nice hand. next.