PDA

View Full Version : million tournament at pacific

metzger
03-21-2005, 05:25 PM
I there...

I am quite new to online poker and signed up with Pacific Poker.

I noticed they are having a 1 million tournament where they pay out to the first 250 players...

It seems that only 300 players registered so far.

I wonder if itīd be worth to sign up for that tournament.

Cheers

pokerintheace
03-21-2005, 05:27 PM
Whats that dude?
1 million and Only 300 signed up so far!

HELL YEAH GO FOR IT, It's even worth me signing up!
You must be new to the poker game buddy, do u realise what those odds are!!!!!

I'll meet you at the tables pal, I'll hopefully have the same username as I have on the forum /images/graemlins/wink.gif

usmfan
03-21-2005, 05:29 PM
Something about this post and reply smells...

billyjex
03-21-2005, 05:33 PM
it does seem like a lame spam attempt, but i dont get it.

if they want us to sign up under their affiliate they would need to post something. maybe pacific is sending their employees for lame spam attempts.

Rduke55
03-21-2005, 05:37 PM
OMG! What do you mean?!?!?!? It's obviously totally real!!!
I can be rich and famous like the pros!!!
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pokerintheace
03-21-2005, 05:46 PM
ok dude's, I was just saying that it sounds good to the guy that posted it! NOT to the rest of you! I know its a forum and everyone is free to post and reply to whatever, but come on man, dont try and tag me to a corporate advertiser!

I earn my cash on tables, liek a real man, I have no boss, I am my boss, and if I wanna tell a dude that I think he found a kool deal, then it be man! jeeez!!

ttleistdci
03-21-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok dude's, I was just saying that it sounds good to the guy that posted it! NOT to the rest of you! I know its a forum and everyone is free to post and reply to whatever, but come on man, dont try and tag me to a corporate advertiser!

I earn my cash on tables, liek a real man, I have no boss, I am my boss, and if I wanna tell a dude that I think he found a kool deal, then it be man! jeeez!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot to add...visit http://www.pacificpoker.com

Komodo
03-21-2005, 07:02 PM
This is real. Only drawback is that you have to play in one freeroll to qualify for another freeroll, and another after that and another after that. You have to win the last 2 I think.