PDA

View Full Version : Weak?

Chizoad
03-21-2005, 03:07 PM
Live $100 NL, 2-3 blinds, I have AJo utg and limp in. Two limpers blinds call, flop is K55 with two hearts. Checks around.

Turn is the J/images/graemlins/club.gif, I bet $6 into the $12 pot (thanks rake), one lady who is pretty straightforward calls. $24 pot.

River is A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, I bet $11, and she makes it $50 to go. Does anyone call that bet? Should I raise or fold UTG rather than just calling it? Flounder flounder flounder...

etgryphon
03-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Depends on the table, but I would have folded this PF from UTG. I would have also called the river raise. I'm pretty sure you have it. I would only be scared of the QT. But I think that you will catch a bluff enough here to make it worth it.

-Gryph

btetreau
03-21-2005, 03:32 PM
I guess it depends on which blind she was, but I'd be most worried about a 5.... If I held 58o, limped in from EP, and hit that flop, I'd probably check it to see what others after me want to do. If it checks around, I'd probably play it how she did.

As far as whether to play it or not, that depends on how many people are playing and which types of people are sitting where....

Chizoad
03-21-2005, 03:36 PM
I figured at this table AJ was ok to play UTG since many players were limping in with bad unsuited aces. Perhaps this is limit thinking, as I'm out of position and not likely to get much of a payoff if I do hit top pair?

BobboFitos
03-21-2005, 03:37 PM
I think this was played fine on all streets. I might've bet like 15-18 on river (and fold to the river raise.)

BobboFitos
03-21-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I figured at this table AJ was ok to play UTG since many players were limping in with bad unsuited aces. Perhaps this is limit thinking, as I'm out of position and not likely to get much of a payoff if I do hit top pair?

[/ QUOTE ]

3$bb, 100$ stacks, top pair is a monster. preflop is fine.