PDA

View Full Version : 100NL 6max UTG. I need help!

meow_meow
03-21-2005, 02:19 PM
So, after 14k hands of the new blinds, filtering for 6 handed I'm actually losing money UTG (I'm marginally up UTG when 5-handed play is included).

Obviously I need help. I no longer raise AJ UTG, and I'm thinking about dumping AQ as well - which would leave me raising only AA-TT and AK UTG (dump the tens too?).

I'm also pretty unclear on the range of hands I should be limping with against typical opposition. Overall, I'm pretty tight (VPIP 21.5%), but I think I need to tighten up UTG and loosen up in CO and button (filtering for 6-handed, my positional VPIPs are 20.4, 23.9 and 23.7 respectively)

So, please feel free to share your range of UTG limping/raising hands in this game, or just give me some general pointers.

Thanks.

AncientPC
03-21-2005, 02:28 PM
Whether or nor you're making money UTG has a lot more to do with how well you play post-flop OOP rather than what you're raising and not raising with.

BobboFitos
03-21-2005, 02:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whether or nor you're making money UTG has a lot more to do with how well you play post-flop OOP rather than what you're raising and not raising with.

[/ QUOTE ]