PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to teach me?

tomdemaine
03-21-2005, 01:04 PM
Hi guys my name is Tom and I've been playing poker now for 2/3 years online. I do pretty well at cryptlogic and ladbrokes SNG's and have made about £2000 ($3500) so far this year although, this is skewed slightly by one $1500 multi table win, but I can't seem to adjust to the Party structure (where the real money is) so I'm looking for a tutor. I have been a lurker on this forum for over 6 months and just recently registered,(although have yet to contribute much) and I have read the posts about Irie's rookie farming system. If anyone is interested in taking on a challenge I am prepared to come to some profit sharing arrangement perhaps on a months trial. I am fully prepared to study and play a lot to achieve a good winrate. My goal is to work up through the 11's hopefully up to the 33's or perhaps the 55's in time. If you are interested PM me. I will play 10 (20?) 10+1 SNG's and send the histories to you then based on that you can decide if you want to make a deal or not. I am NOT looking for a backer and will put $1000 into my account at the begining of the tutorship.

I hope this isn't considered solicitation or advertising and if it is then I'll happily take it down but if any serious posters and consitant high buy-in Party winners are interseted please let me know. Also if you all think this is stupid please feel free to flame me as well.

Thanks

Tom Demaine

tomdemaine
03-21-2005, 06:08 PM
no-one huh? Ah well guess I'll have to learn the old fashioned way. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Unarmed
03-21-2005, 06:22 PM
I'd tutor you if I didn't suck. /images/graemlins/grin.gif