PDA

View Full Version : The Simpsons

MyMindIsGoing
03-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Anyone else but me who used to think The Simpsons was a great show and now (the last season) is just pure crap?

mike l.
03-21-2005, 12:01 PM
i stopped watching years ago. the style of the humor just wore thin after so many years. it isnt that it's the same joke over and over it's just that it's the same sort of presentation of jokes over and over. anyone else know what i mean, or have a better way of saying it?

holeplug
03-21-2005, 12:05 PM
Its sucked for awhile now but when your on the air for 16 seasons you start to run out of ideas. If this wasn't a cartoon it would have been cancelled like 7-8 seasons ago.

theBruiser500
03-21-2005, 12:05 PM
that is not how it is for me. i watch the same old simpsons episodes over and over again and i don't get tired of the jokes i love the old simpsons more than my life. so i don't think it's that the same sort of presnetnionat of jokes is what makes new simpsons bad, it's just the jokes are worse the show isn't as good.

Bataglin
03-21-2005, 12:08 PM
The Simpsons is the best ever. Period. The first seasons were actually the worst.

Paluka
03-21-2005, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else but me who used to think The Simpsons was a great show and now (the last season) is just pure crap?

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone posts this every few weeks. Everyone on earth agrees that the last few seasons of the Simpsons have not been as good. What is this "anyone else but me" stuff? Did you actually find someone who thinks the new ones are the best ever?

JGalt
03-21-2005, 12:35 PM
I LOVE THE SIMPSONS. Tracy Ullman Simpsons SUCKED. First season Simpsons SUCKED. Second started to get a bit better, not by much though. Middle years were the golden years and recent seasons I still enjoy watching. I don't think they have lost much of their appeal, but I think Homer is the best and his character has never been better.

Watch Arrested Development. FOX Sundays.

theBruiser500
03-21-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone posts this every few weeks. Everyone on earth agrees that the last few seasons of the Simpsons have not been as good. What is this "anyone else but me" stuff? Did you actually find someone who thinks the new ones are the best ever?

[/ QUOTE ]

well said

MyMindIsGoing
03-21-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did you actually find someone who thinks the new ones are the best ever?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the reason for the whole thing...