PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker Hacker

Frank Zappy
03-21-2005, 11:30 AM
I have been using the email feature of Poker Tracker to D/L the emails. I switched over to the POP3 feature thinking it would be "easier" as described and my system was hacked shortly thereafter...coincidence?

I don't think so.

Eihli
03-21-2005, 11:32 AM
this is a known issue that was adressed in the terms of service that you obviously didn't read. you'll have to reformat and get some new ram, what you have now is corrupted for life.

Frank Zappy
03-21-2005, 02:38 PM
OK, Tech Support at Dell tells me that my problem is caused by a "known problem" in Windows XP (that only materialized after I entered my POP3 info into the Tracker).

I installed an update and the problem seems to have disappeared, (but I had AA cracked again today, so my problems are far from over)

Frank Zappy
03-21-2005, 02:44 PM
Well I had a real bad feeling about entering the POP3 info.

Its the same feeling I get when I bet into the nuts. I call it the "Bugs Bunny Moment"

Bugs is walking "true" Death Valley and the skull of a long dead cattle tells him, "You'll be Sorrrrrry"

Thats the feeling I got when I entered the POP3 info.

TimM
03-21-2005, 03:10 PM
I know I shouldn't entertain this idiocy, but here goes.

You could post your POP3 info right here, it won't help anyone hack your system.

It would allow people to read your e-mail and maybe get some of your poker account passwords using the forgotten password feature.

kyro
03-21-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(but I had AA cracked again today, so my problems are far from over)

[/ QUOTE ]

only once? you must be running hot