View Full Version : Pokerhell

10-08-2002, 06:42 AM
Why is it that pokerstars encourage dumb plays people are calling preflop raises with 7 4 K 5 3 8 and wins all the time i ve never seen AA KK QQ AK lose as much as it does at pokerstars. Its Insane!

whiskeytown
10-08-2002, 11:12 AM
ah man...like...last night...I had like 88 - and I went all in vs AQ -

not only did he flop one pair, he flopped TWO PAIR - A's and Q's..

internet poker must be rigged - flopping one pair, sure...but flopping two pair...that just doesn't happen in real life.

internet poker is so rigged <snort> - /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

RB

GrannyMae
10-08-2002, 06:54 PM
i ve never seen AA KK QQ AK lose as much as it does at pokerstars. Its Insane!

do you have some hands that we can see, or are you just another whining baby with a vendetta?

/forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

TexasEmil
10-08-2002, 09:25 PM
Hummm i know how you feel.
But I have to say that I'm not suprised that he actually beated your double 8's. It's enough for him to flop one of his big pair to simple have the odds with him.
If he flops one pair you have 2 outs and are pretty much finsihed with that pot.

TexasEmil
10-08-2002, 09:26 PM
How actually do they encourage them to call with that crap?

Tommy R
10-09-2002, 12:01 PM
Against a full table of random hands my pocket ace's only win 45% of the time at pokerstars.

worse still my kk's only win 35% of the time.

And when I hold ace k I flop a pair only 32.4% of the time.

If I hold a wired pair I get trips only 11.8% of the time.

Its funny these percentages stay about the same whatever site I try poker.com, paradise, ladbrokes, wsex, pokerroom.com.

What am I to do? Surely my ace ace should win 100% of the time, I don't care what simulations show.

Oh well I guess one saving grace it that I am still managing to win even though my ace ace gets cracked most of the time.

Tommy R
http://www.onlinepokerreview.com