PDA

View Full Version : Party MTT qualifier question

jg22
03-21-2005, 10:48 AM
Hey, I have a question for anyone who regularly plays the MTT qualifiers on Party. In my infinite wisdom (and because I was bored) I played in a 200k qualifier yesterday and actually won a spot in the 200k. Of course it was only after I had won the spot that I realized that I am not going to be here on Saturday to play it.

Does anyone have any options for me? Is it possible that I could either sell the entry or have it transfered to another week? What happens if I click unregister after qualifying for the spot? If I get a free-roll placed into my account that would be real nice (like for the Super qualifiers).

mikeshoe
03-21-2005, 10:56 AM
I know my buddy has won them, unregistered and played the freeroll 200k another week. However, when I emailed party about a Friday Special qualifier I won, they said I must play in that particluar week. If worse comes to worse, play a STT qualifer for the 200k, win it and have them refund your $215 :-)

jg22
03-21-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know my buddy has won them, unregistered and played the freeroll 200k another week. However, when I emailed party about a Friday Special qualifier I won, they said I must play in that particluar week. If worse comes to worse, play a STT qualifer for the 200k, win it and have them refund your $215 :-)

[/ QUOTE ]

Did the free roll actually show up for him where he could use it like a Super free-roll or a Step free roll?

jg22
03-21-2005, 04:14 PM
bump! Has anyone been successful at re-scheduling or just getting the buy-in credited?

mikeshoe
03-21-2005, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did the free roll actually show up for him where he could use it like a Super free-roll or a Step free roll?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just asked him about it this afternoon, and he said that yes, once he went to register for the following week it asked him if he wanted to buy in or use the freeroll.

jg22
03-21-2005, 04:23 PM
Ah thanks much. I guess you could stock-pile the free-rolls then. I think Ill try to unregister when I get home then. I wonder if you can use the same free roll into the 1/4 mil.. since the buy-ins are the same.