PDA

View Full Version : extremely drunk hookup question

beckham9
03-21-2005, 10:08 AM
When you are blackout drunk and hooking up with a girl...couple questions.... first are most of you able to be sensible enough to use a condom? second does anyone else have a really hard time getting hard when this wasted? (wasted enough that i dont remember leaving the bar and got mixed up which girl i was with between 2 girls that i know very well)

PoBoy321
03-21-2005, 10:11 AM
Condoms are for sailors.

No matter how drunk you are, if you can't get it up, you're gay.

Slow Play Ray
03-21-2005, 10:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
are most of you able to be sensible enough to use a condom?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.

[ QUOTE ]
second does anyone else have a really hard time getting hard when this wasted?

[/ QUOTE ]

absolutely not. finishing - now that may be another story...haha.

chaas4747
03-21-2005, 10:36 AM
Yes I do have the sense to use a Condom, and no troubles getting it up, or in a lot of cases keeping it up. The wonders of whiskey dick.

TheJunkyardGod
03-21-2005, 10:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Condoms are for sailors.

No matter how drunk you are, if you can't get it up, you're gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, while the condom for sailors part can be argued. the term "Too drunk to [censored]" is only a song by DK.

beerbandit
03-21-2005, 10:39 AM
no and no

cheers

lu_hawk
03-21-2005, 10:46 AM
the negative feeling you get the next morning after having unprotected drunk sex with some bar skank is so much greater than the positive feeling that the sex actually gave you. at least it is for me.

i've never had a problem getting it up while drunk, and i don't know anybody else who has but i have passed out during the act.

Slow Play Ray
03-21-2005, 11:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't know anybody else who has but i have passed out during the act.

[/ QUOTE ]

me. or so i've heard.

DcifrThs
03-21-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When you are blackout drunk and hooking up with a girl...couple questions.... first are most of you able to be sensible enough to use a condom? second does anyone else have a really hard time getting hard when this wasted? (wasted enough that i dont remember leaving the bar and got mixed up which girl i was with between 2 girls that i know very well)

[/ QUOTE ]

anybody who says they've never had trouble getting it up while BLACKOUT drunk is lying, or doesn't remember b/c they were BLACKED the F.UCK OUT!!!...

my girlfriend at the time and i awoke the next morning and i didn't remember coming home, leaving the party or really the whole end of the evening...

she said i couldn't keep my hands off her while we were getting home and when we did get home she tried for like 20 mins to get me hard until i just went down on her. no sex for me. oral for her. and i remembered none of it.

black out drunk is BLACK OUT drunk man...you can't do [censored]...

-Barron

Jurollo
03-21-2005, 11:25 AM
STDs are cool anyway, no worries
~Justin

Matty
03-21-2005, 11:28 AM
No and no. My son says hi.

rusellmj
03-21-2005, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When you are blackout drunk and hooking up with a girl...couple questions.... first are most of you able to be sensible enough to use a condom?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me get this right. You're in a black out drunk and now you're gonna start being sensible? Umm... no.

Russ

gamblore99
03-21-2005, 12:19 PM
stds are like battle scars on the inside.

apd138
03-21-2005, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

anybody who says they've never had trouble getting it up while BLACKOUT drunk is lying, or doesn't remember b/c they were BLACKED the F.UCK OUT!!!...

my girlfriend at the time and i awoke the next morning and i didn't remember coming home, leaving the party or really the whole end of the evening...

she said i couldn't keep my hands off her while we were getting home and when we did get home she tried for like 20 mins to get me hard until i just went down on her. no sex for me. oral for her. and i remembered none of it.

black out drunk is BLACK OUT drunk man...you can't do [censored]...

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ] Were you drunk when you posted this?

TheJunkyardGod
03-21-2005, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
stds are like battle scars on the inside.

[/ QUOTE ]

My friend said this once and I almost died.

"STDs are kinda like Pokemon - Ya gotta catch em all!"

swede123
03-21-2005, 02:02 PM
Getting it up isn't so bad, it's finishing off that takes forever when I'm drunk.

Swede

beerbandit
03-21-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

getting up -- no prob
getting off -- very possible

Peca277
03-21-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Getting it up isn't so bad, it's finishing off that takes forever when I'm drunk.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen brotha!