PDA

View Full Version : Question about Datamining

jcope111
03-21-2005, 01:28 AM
I've been reading posts on 2+2 for several months now, and have finally decided to jump into posting myself and not just reading...

I have a question about Datamining:

I've tried to do this on Party Poker, but it doesn't seem to be working. I use PokerTracker, and normally all the hands I actually PLAY are put into the database automatically. However, when I'm just viewing a game, the stats don't seem to be taken in.

I'm sure there's a simple solution for this, and there are probably already posts pertaining to this matter (I have looked quite a bit for the info myself and haven't come across it).

If somebody would be kind enough to point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

scotty34
03-21-2005, 01:31 AM
When you click "auto-import hand histories..." it will bring up the menu where you select the folders to search in. You have to add the entire party poker folder itself. Then on the next screen where it shows the hands being imported, click on "configure import of observed hands" and uncheck the box preventing them from being imported.

jcope111
03-21-2005, 01:51 AM
Thank you very much. It is much appreciated.