PDA

View Full Version : He called my all in w/ Q3o, I love this game!

ricochet420
03-21-2005, 12:48 AM
I just had to tell you all about this juicy game I was playing in the other night. A friend of a friend invited me to play in the homegame, because a couple of regulars weren't showing up.

Well, after losing an all in with KJc, 3 players left, bb was 3200, I had a little over 15k, button had only a couple K, he called, sb limped I pushed, button folded, sb called with Q3o.

Flop was K56, turn was 7, river was 4. God I love that [censored]!

I came back to take first. God I love that [censored]! Oh did I say that already?

I don't know if the purpose of this post was to complain, brag or what, but I had to share it.

TenPercenter
03-21-2005, 01:08 AM
mAN, THAT'S GREAT. tHAT'S THE WAY IT'S supposed TO GO. (woops caps)

Unfortunately it's usually the opposite stories we hear (and tell). My most recent big bad beat was a push with AKs, called by big 75offsuit. He turned a 5 and won the hand, knocking me out. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ten

b8factor
03-21-2005, 09:21 AM
We could start a whole topic on BAD BEATs... hehe

Last month I was dealt 10 pairs of KK. Four at the Grand in Biloxi MS, three at Grand Vic in Lawernburg IN, and the remaning on UB. Well EVERY time I had KK, someone had AA.

The worst part is when I was sitting at the 10/20 in Biloxi I setted up on teh board... cap cap cap pot and the AA get's his set on the river. And would you believe that happened twice of the 4 KK i got there. Ouch... $$$$$!

KK No good!

Johnny5
03-21-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
We could start a whole topic on BAD BEATs

[/ QUOTE ]

OR NOT!

J5

Fins
03-21-2005, 10:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The worst part is when I was sitting at the 10/20 in Biloxi I setted up on teh board... cap cap cap pot and the AA get's his set on the river. And would you believe that happened twice of the 4 KK i got there. Ouch... $$$$$!

KK No good!

[/ QUOTE ]
That's painful!! Hopefully, you recovered.

I'm sure there's a joke there about playing a set of K's in the south but I won't go there.

Maybe your bad beats are over for awhile... at least for cowboys!

- Fins

b8factor
03-21-2005, 10:47 AM
I agree, I was being saracstic. hehe It would be one long and derpressing series of posts.

b8factor
03-21-2005, 10:48 AM
I ended up 2K for that weekend, but those two hands cost me plenty.

Joke aobut KKK in the south? I do nto get it? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

MickeyHoldem
03-21-2005, 11:04 PM
I'm not saying this didn't happen but....

The odds of getting dealt only 10 KK and every single time someone had AA is absolutely incredible!

1 in 37,398,240,739,401

yes that's 37 trillion...

OK, I am saying that it didn't happen....probably!!!!

b8factor
03-21-2005, 11:55 PM
it happened. And to make it worst dude, two of the ten I setted up and the AA hit a set on teh river.

They way I figure it, KK good for me till the day I die.

b8factor
03-22-2005, 12:05 AM
B8factor shows Kd Kh.
B8factor has Kd Kh Th Ts Qc: two pair, kings and tens.
hta shows As Ah.
hta has As Ah Th Ts Qc: two pair, aces and tens.

B8factor has Kd Kh Jh 8h Jd: two pair, kings and jacks.
TA_HeadButt shows As Ac.
TA_HeadButt has As Ac Jh 8h Jd: two pair, aces and jacks.

Here are two of them I cut out of an email I sent to a m8 that was at Biloxi with me. The whole reaosn i showed him was because he was there AT the table when the two happened the same month in MS.

haha, I might have to get him to sign up here so he can add his 2cents. BUt then again, I guess i could of made it all up.... NOT