PDA

View Full Version : My apologies for drunken ranting last night..

LethalRose
03-21-2005, 12:03 AM
I was half drunk last night after having a very bad day, I just read what I posted and I was a complete hyprocrit/[censored]..

Ianco15
03-21-2005, 12:09 AM
What did you write?

Victor
03-21-2005, 12:10 AM
hahahaha

you were drunk when you wrote all that. that is hilarious.

radek2166
03-21-2005, 12:11 AM
What a [censored] tool

astroglide
03-21-2005, 01:13 AM
simply awesome

willie
03-21-2005, 01:36 AM
are you talking about this?!
--------------------------------------

I dont drink, heres why.

I have lost too many friends in HS and college due to alcohol.

drinking serves no logical purpose, it does not improve you as a person, it will not improve your quality of life nor will it make you wealthy, quite the opposite.

so why participate in an activity which does nothing for you? and can ultimately cost you or someone else their life.

I used to weigh about 300Ibs, back when my mother would bribe me with candy to get me to behave. After I lost all the weight when i finally got rid of her, I have a brand new respect for my body and what I eat.

It is very easy to have tons of fun w/o drinking..im sure you all know that. Drinking socially I'am ok with, but people who drink just to drink and see how much they can drink are stupid. If i get invited to a club or social gathering its very easy to drink water or whatever they have, just say your the DD.

Because I have this attitude about drinking/what I eat and consume, I'am extremely healthy, and my life reflects that. I cant go a day without someone asking me how im in such great shape.

Its simple, i dont drink or smoke, and I go to the gym 2-3 days a week. Do these 3 activities for 4 months and i guarantee you will feel better abour yourself, and you'll probably be better in bed, and be 15ibs lighter.

you will be more confident as well. I went from 300Ibs and getting ZERO attention from girls and where I'am now, i cant go a day without a girl throwing herself at me. And this is just based on my body/looks. After accomplishing what I've done theres nothing that can top it, nothing. Anyone can be a millionaire, anyone can pick up the hottest women if he is good at it. But how many people can stay in shape, feel great and be at a healthy BF%. Look at all these commercials for weight loss products, everyone in the USA is obsessed with it.

I'm not trying to come off as cocky or a know it all, i just thought id explain why i dont drink/smoke and maybe change someones life. I wish I had someone telling me the things i know now back when i was 15-16.

--------------------

Boris
03-21-2005, 02:13 AM
LMFAO!

LethalRose
03-21-2005, 02:14 AM
hehe yup

istewart
03-21-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I used to weigh about 300Ibs, back when my mother would bribe me with candy to get me to behave

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO

Jurollo
03-21-2005, 02:16 AM
Wow, and I really hated you.
~Justin

Mayhap
03-21-2005, 02:20 AM
For you to step up and own all that crap.
I admire you. Well done.

/M

Boris
03-21-2005, 02:22 AM
Can you link to some more stuff? I'm too lazy to search the archives.

PeeWeeH
03-21-2005, 03:21 AM
"Wow dude, another whole internet forum I have alienated and driven to hate me. What can I do? I know, I'll tell 'em I was drunk."

Nice try troll.

PeeWee