PDA

View Full Version : Dont know what it is about airports ... one more time

DcifrThs
03-20-2005, 11:19 PM
this break has ruled!! and the best times were in the airports lol...

coming back from NY last night i get on a plane in LGA (again, unshaven for a week, lookin kinda scruffy) and there's a group of 4 girls one of whom was HOT, one of whom was very cute with amazing eyes and two not good looking girls. so i board the plane and notice the cute one is right behind me separated from her friends.

so i go to my seat in the 2nd to last row and she sits in the last row by the window. i utilize the lavratory and on my way back to my seat there's a person getting settled in the isle so i sit in her row. the cute girl looks at me and says "i hate sitting in the back of the plane" i smile at her and say "me too...but the plane doesn't look too full so we can probably move up when they settle in" she nods, asks my name and we converse for the next 10 mins...25 year old college student finishing up after working blah blah, literary magazine editor & designer on a trip to NY for some conference...

we move up in the plan and get two seats together and contine having a great conversation...then she gets up to go to the bathroom and when she sits back down places her hand on mine and smilies...like first graders...pretty funny really...

and after the pussyness of last time's airport encounter i took her to the bathroom and joined the mile high club...i wish...didn't happen this time either...

so the plane lands and jp (julia paul) introduces me to her friends and says lets get a drink, the 3 girls say "meh, not feelin good" etc. etc. so jp and i go a drinkin...only have time for 1 ddrink but then she offers to walk with me to my flight... hang out until final boarding call, get her # address etc... stand up and she says" i loved spending time with you"

gives me a hug and then just as she turns away i grab her hip gently and pull her in and we make out in the airport for a short while...

unfortunately...i can never find a girl that lives close enough to have something lasting...

but apparantly i am irresistible unshaven and scruffy lookin...girls, i'll never understand 'em.

-Barron

onegymrat
03-20-2005, 11:23 PM
Nice...!

morgan180
03-20-2005, 11:41 PM
VNH

Peca277
03-20-2005, 11:44 PM
You are my new idol.

kipin
03-20-2005, 11:49 PM
Let's see some pics.

peachy
03-21-2005, 12:07 AM
i luv the scruffy look on guys...cant describe what it is...

LethalRose
03-21-2005, 12:18 AM
wow man..nice.

I need to travel more.

nothumb
03-21-2005, 12:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
just as she turns away i grab her hip gently and pull her in

[/ QUOTE ]

Fix this part and you're golden. NH.

NT

DcifrThs
03-21-2005, 08:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just as she turns away i grab her hip gently and pull her in

[/ QUOTE ]

Fix this part and you're golden. NH.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

no matter what i do it'll never be perfect...but what in particular is wrong with that?

-Barron

NotInchoateHand1
03-21-2005, 08:57 AM
Yeah, I suggest travelling to whatever place you have selected to kill yourself, sweatyrosypalmfuckface.

DcifrThs
03-21-2005, 09:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Let's see some pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

had my cell phone, but what im i gunna do "say cheese!!" ?

-Barron

Luv2DriveTT
03-21-2005, 09:13 AM
I have only gotten this lucky once, normally I have the worst luck on planes, the ladies are all wack. But this one time I was seated in a row with this uber-fine phillapino girl who was probably 12 year younger than me, but since it was an overnight stop she was fast asleep. 20 mins before landing she wakes up and sees me for the first time and her eyes lit up... I knew right away what was on her mind. She got her wish one week later (and a few more times after that).

Why can't that happen more often in life?

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

lu_hawk
03-21-2005, 09:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the 3 girls say "meh, not feelin good" etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is a lie, nobody has ever used the word 'meh' in real life. hmmm, makes me wonder about the rest of the story.

DcifrThs
03-21-2005, 11:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the 3 girls say "meh, not feelin good" etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is a lie, nobody has ever used the word 'meh' in real life. hmmm, makes me wonder about the rest of the story.

[/ QUOTE ]

it wasn't a direct quotation lol...i think they got the idea that jp and i were hitting it off and just used that as an excuse to not interfere...

and for the record, i use meh all the time in conversation...

heh, is a good one too.

-Barron

Paluka
03-21-2005, 11:30 AM
This story was awful.

astroglide
03-21-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
nobody has ever used the word 'meh' in real life

[/ QUOTE ]

i would amend that to say that only douches who read it on the internet began to say it

nothumb
03-21-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
no matter what i do it'll never be perfect...but what in particular is wrong with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just sounds like a lame thing that happened in high school or something the way you worded it... I mean there's nothing wrong if that's how you played it (still a little weak tight, bro, but, again, the deck was running over you /images/graemlins/smile.gif ) It just sounds better if you just say, "So then I grabbed her and kissed her." Or if you just skip all the lame lead-ups that nobody cares about and say, "Long story short, I got an address, phone number, made out in the lobby and was on my way."

NT

Bataglin
03-21-2005, 12:13 PM
I liked it.

Slow Play Ray
03-21-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I liked it.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too...gives me high hopes for my flight to vegas this weekend.

tek
03-21-2005, 12:38 PM
Wow, you must be fun to have around Mr. Killjoy /images/graemlins/tongue.gif