PDA

View Full Version : Styles

valenzuela
03-20-2005, 09:58 PM
Early play:
How tight ?(smallest PP you will raise with? smallest suited hand and smallest unsuited hand?)The same question for limping.
How agressive( Amounts that you bet)
Postflop weakness( Do you call an all-in with AQ on a AT8 flop?)and agressiveness( Do you bet the same hand on the previous example?)
Middle play: Same questions AND postflop agressiveness , do you buy pots on middle play?
Bubble: It too situational to ask.
Anyway my answers:
EP: QQ or TT(positional issues)AK or AQs, AK.
22,A2s,AQ.
I raise big with QQ-TT and AK, I push with AA/KK.
Im overly cautios postflop.
MP: 77,A9s-KQs, A9o-KQo.
I only limp with lower pocket pairs and I buy a lot of pots postflop. I play on UB and in the 110c sng turbos( im building a bankroll after a bad streak at the 11s)

NOTE: I DONT PLAY EVERY SNG LIKE THIS, I JUST USUALLY PLAY LIKE THIS.( I dont want to be called an idiot) PLEASE POST BUY-IN AND SITE. IM INTRESTED TO HEAR SOME GENERAL STRATEGY FROM DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEWS, For instance I dont like Aleomagus bubble play guideline even though hes a better player I think folding jacks in a raised pot is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong.

johnny005
03-20-2005, 10:00 PM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=602767&page=&view=&sb =5&o=

this will give you everything you need to know /images/graemlins/smile.gif

citanul
03-20-2005, 11:55 PM
i don't even understand the question.

is that wrong?

i guess different people find different things to be their formula to win.

i don't think that those formulae differ very much.

if all else fails, play a ton of games. if i you find you are losing money with a given hand/set of hands, stop playing that hand/set of hands, or at least stop playing it in the way you are.

do i buy pots? wtf does that mean? i try to make +ev plays. if i think there's free chip lying out there, i take them. if not, well, sometimes not, otherwise, yes. seriously, could you be more vague? try.

are you really trying to ask in one post "what hands do you play on level 1 for a raise from each position? against a raiser? etc?" cuz that's just not going to fly. try maybe asking about one hand, from one position, in one situation, at one buyin level, and maybe you'll get answers taht you don't hate.

citanul