PDA

View Full Version : Will Party be adding higher limit SNG's soon?

TheUsher
03-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Since they recently started adding the 400/600/1000 max on the cash games, does anyone here think they'll add higher buyin SNG's anytime soon? What effect will this have on the middle limits? Will they be reluctant to because of the Steps?

citanul
03-20-2005, 11:50 PM
i don't think that they'll add anything anytime soon.

seeing as how they have the 200s and th 1ks as possible buyin spots for the person who wants to buy in with cash, i don't think that they're necessarilly concerned with the market with mid range sngs. i don't know of any place that offers frequent games in 10 seat or 9 seat game between 200 and 1k. party's market is mostly concerned with offering games that are continuously firing. not offering games that are the most diverse. it's more about offering the games that a huge amount of people want. i mean, possibly they'll offer games that are less popular, or whatever, but they haven't finished offering the wildly popular games, so why would they? one day, maybe you'll see them spreading triple draw too, but why would they until they're making close to the maximum amount they can at their currently offered games, minus triple draw? the fact is that there isn't a huge market for those mid range sngs, so there isn't a huge reason to offer such games (beyond the step 4s).

citanul