PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ed Nelson

mmbt0ne
03-20-2005, 03:22 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EAT THAT LIKE YOU EAT FAT COCK YOU LAME ASS TRANSFERRING MOTHERFUC[/b]KER!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR FAKE RING FROM LAST YEAR BECAUSE YOU JUST GOT YOUR TEAM KNOCKED OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT!!!

JTG51
03-20-2005, 03:49 PM
So I'm guessing you only watched the last 6 seconds of the game?

Pure genius.

DougOzzzz
03-20-2005, 03:51 PM
classy.

pshreck
03-20-2005, 03:51 PM
It was probably a foul, but he was really close to having his feet set, and he doesnt want to foul with the game tied and 4 seconds left. It almost worked.

And dont be stupid, UConn is a much better place for a guy who is trying to get into the NBA. It may seem selfish, but it was the smart move.

Uston
03-20-2005, 03:56 PM
This is the type of anger you'll only see in people who know they could live to be 200 and never see their team win an NCAA title.

pshreck
03-20-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the type of anger you'll only see in people who know they could live to be 200 and never see their team win an NCAA title.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are talking about NC State, youll probably want to edit your post...

Uston
03-20-2005, 04:01 PM
Why would I be talking about State? He's a Tech fan.

pshreck
03-20-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why would I be talking about State? He's a Tech fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK then you will still want to edit your post.

Voltron87
03-20-2005, 04:09 PM
What happened?

mmbt0ne
03-20-2005, 04:14 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no problem with UConn. I just don't like Ed Nelson. He's ACC rookie of the year at GT, plays great his sophomore year, and then leaves after Bosh goes pro. Then, he gets a ring for sitting out a year. He can lick my balls.

JTG51
03-20-2005, 04:18 PM
"I just don't like Ed Nelson. He's ACC rookie of the year at GT, plays great his sophomore year, and then leaves after Bosh goes pro. Then, he gets a ring for sitting out a year. He can lick my balls."

You understand that he's a college kid and is allowed to try to be happy, right? Do you hate all college kids that transfer?

mmbt0ne
03-20-2005, 04:31 PM
It's not like he wasn't getting playing time (Bynum), was transferring up from a mid-major (Sparks), or had a teammate kill another teammate (everyone at Baylor). He was a starter on a respected team who left his team after the best player went pro. It would be like if Villanueva went pro and Boone transferred out.

TomHimself
03-20-2005, 04:35 PM
Boone and Villanueva might end up going to the NBA but Uconn will come back. The've got AJ Price who couldn't play this year due to medical reasons, and he is real good. BTW, that isn't the sickest dunk ever.

mmbt0ne
03-20-2005, 04:38 PM
What are you talking about? Have you read this thread at all?

Yes it is. Do a search for the explanation.

JTG51
03-20-2005, 04:40 PM
"It would be like if Villanueva went pro and Boone transferred out."

I'm following you up until the point where that's supposed to make me hate Boone with a passion.

Again, you understand that we're talking about college kids, right? Surprisingly enough, his first priority isn't to bring joy to your life.

mmbt0ne
03-20-2005, 04:46 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Again, you understand that we're talking about college kids, right? Surprisingly enough, his first priority isn't to bring joy to your life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I'm sure his first worry isn't what I, or the other GT students he quit on, think about him either.

TomHimself
03-20-2005, 04:48 PM
I've read this thread and nelson is trash anyway, do you think he cares about the GT kids he disappointed? NO.

JTG51
03-20-2005, 04:50 PM
"Then I'm sure his first worry isn't what I, or the other GT students he quit on, think about him either."

He quit on you and the other GT students? LOL. You can't really be this bitter, can you?

mmbt0ne
03-20-2005, 04:53 PM
/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Uston
03-20-2005, 04:59 PM
Actually, he told the GT coaches he was transferring before Bosh announced his desire to declare. The GT coaches used Bosh leaving to try and convince Nelson to reconsider. This was a simple case of a kid who went to college further away from home (Boston area) than he should have ended up transferring out.

Besides, given the way last season turned out for Tech I figured you would have sent thank you cards to both Bosh and Nelson.