PDA

View Full Version : Fair price for a WSOP qualifier ticket

meatwad
03-20-2005, 05:44 AM
I just won a ticket to a WSOP sattelite on Poker Stars. The buy in is around $635+15 i think. Cant remember exactly and cant check as i am on a mac and cant log in to Stars right now.

I was offered $500 for the ticket by someone watching our table right before we won the tickets. I didnt want to jump the gun and say yes right then and there without asking around what a fair price would be. Plus i kinda wanted to play in the thing and try to get the WSOP package. But the more I think about it the more I would rather just sell it.

What would a fair price for this be?

TonyS0pran0
03-20-2005, 08:33 AM
I'll give you $550 through support so nobody gets ripped off /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TexTiger
03-20-2005, 11:31 AM
How exactly would you transfer the "ticket"? I thought if you unregister from a tourney you sat into, you get tourney dollars that are non-transferrable. I'm hoping you wouldn't let someone log into your account and play...

TT

rabbitlover
03-20-2005, 12:10 PM
Stars is the one online place that will facilitate this. And $550 is more than a fair price.

TonyS0pran0
03-20-2005, 01:15 PM
$550 man, email me carchd@gmail.com... Same deal for anyone else, I will buy W$ and T$ from you. All you have to do is email poker stars supportand they do it, its that easy and safe.

meatwad
03-20-2005, 05:25 PM
Thanks Tony. Thats actually more than a fair price I think too. I changed my mind though and I'm actually gonna play it. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif
My reasoning is I'm thankfully not hard up for cash right now and the chance to go to the big dance is worth more than the money for me right now. If I lose I will feel stupid of course but you know how it goes risk/reward.