PDA

View Full Version : Lady friend about to get in a cat fight. What would you do?

wacki
03-20-2005, 04:18 AM
On Saint Patricks day I went out with my two brothers, his girlfriend (sara) and her mom. There was a huge tent, $5 beers and a band outside a bar. After atleast a 10 minute wait in line to get my beer, a tiny, completely trashed woman bumps into me spilling my two $5 beers on the floor. I looked at her to let her know I wasn't happy, she looked at me, and then she looked away like it wasn't a big deal. Next thing I know Sara's mom is in the girls face asking her if she is even going to appologize. The woman responded "Get out of my face you c-unt". It came very close to getting physical. So much so that the Ms. Clumsy's boyfriend, who wasn't very big, had to step in. No appology was given. I was completely sober at that point.

Anyway, Sara's dad said I should of bought another beer and accidently bumped into her spilling all of my beer all over Ms. Clumsy. My question is, what would you of done? Cops are on location.

nothumb
03-20-2005, 04:19 AM
I would of immediately said, "You owe me $10," and not waited around for a woman half my size to handle the situation. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

NT

nothumb
03-20-2005, 04:22 AM
BTW nice to see the gf's mom can hold her own.

NT

wacki
03-20-2005, 04:24 AM
Ya, I should of stepped up to the plate quicker. That was a huge mistake and it won't happen again. I was just in shock to tell you the truth. I would of said something, but Sara's mom beat me to the punch. I was literally running through my head if there was any way in hell that it could be my fault. I like to do that before I start talking [censored]. That kind of hesitation/overanalyzing is a weakness of mine, fear/over niceness isn't.

wacki
03-20-2005, 04:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW nice to see the gf's mom can hold her own.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, she is a badass.

LethalRose
03-20-2005, 04:28 AM
i would not of been there because drinking is a waste of time and money, plus this kind of stuff happens way to often, one of the reasons why i stopped a few yrs ago.

Id say Sara's mom was looking to get her ass kicked, and should of. The lady is drunk what do you expect her to do whip out her visa and offer to buy you 2 drinks? cmon, she probably would of given you a blowjob if you're pants accidently fell down. drunk people have no etiquette.

I think its partly your fault for not checking yourself, you gotta constantly be looking around and being aware of your surroundings when you're in a crowded area and drunken people are about. If a drunken women or anyone weighing less than 150Ibs bumps into me they are on the ground and im laughing as I pick them up.

you should be holding your beer about 6 inches infront of you so if someone bumps you and you have to move you can move your hand to adjust, thus saving $10.

nothumb
03-20-2005, 04:29 AM
It is sometimes hard to know what to do with an offender you could crush with both hands tied behind your back... another route to take is to just make some surprised / unhappy noise and see what she does. Acting super quiet about it lets her think you might puss out.

FWIW I might let something like this slide depending on my mood, although once she calls my lady friend the c-word I am coming to life and telling her boyfriend he better pony up a Jackson, to cover the beer, and the laundry, and the mental anguish, and then take his drunken bitch of a girlfriend home and beat her up.

NT

wacki
03-20-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Id say Sara's mom was looking to get her ass kicked, and should of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you [censored] kidding me? Sara's mom only wanted an appology? How the hell can you say she deserved to get her ass kicked by asking for an appology?

nothumb
03-20-2005, 04:32 AM
LethalRose's standard response to all threads involving fun, apparently, is "What you are doing is lame and not worth it, I did that once and it sucked so nobody should ever do it... here is some anecdotal advice from high school, blah blah blah, here's some inaccurate information..."

I can't believe you are saying the woman deserves to get her ass kicked. Yeah, looking for a little common courtesy at a public event, that's crazy. You should never stick up for yourself when someone drunk does something wrong, that's just asking for trouble.

NT

LethalRose
03-20-2005, 04:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you [censored] kidding me? Sara's mom only wanted an appology? How the hell can you say she deserved to get her ass kicked by asking for an appology?

[/ QUOTE ]

you said she was in her face, you dont get in someones face unless you want to start a fight. asking for an apology can be done w/o getting in someone's face. I wasnt there, but Sara probably wasnt talking in a tone the drunken lady would of liked, prolly why she got called the c word.

fluxrad
03-20-2005, 04:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i would not of been there because drinking is a waste of time and money, plus this kind of stuff happens way to often, one of the reasons why i stopped a few yrs ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo, Everlast. Stop trolling the fscking boards.

[censored]
03-20-2005, 04:36 AM
I probably would have stood there with a dumb look on my face.

nothumb
03-20-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

NT

shant
03-20-2005, 06:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you should be holding your beer about 6 inches infront of you so if someone bumps you and you have to move you can move your hand to adjust, thus saving $10.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why there is no personal responsibility anymore. "It's not the drunk lady's fault for bumping into someone, it's your fault for not being ready for her actions." Nice.

mostsmooth
03-20-2005, 06:29 AM
there was actually a line to get raped for $5 a beer?

Tyler Durden
03-20-2005, 06:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hilarious.

SCfuji
03-20-2005, 06:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sara's dad said I should of bought another beer and accidently bumped into her

[/ QUOTE ]

that is awesome. walk away bro.

htc1278
03-20-2005, 07:06 AM
LethalRose's comments are terrible. The drunk chick who doesn't apologize for knocking your beers over is looking to get her ass kicked. Seriously. Ever watch a fight between a sober guy and a drunk guy? 8/10 times the sober guy kicks the drunk guy's ass regardless of size differential. It's not too hard to dodge a drunken attacker.

I would have given the WTF look and then asked her semi-reasonable boyfriend for $10. If he said no then I'd have an issue. Instead of buying a beer I'd piss in a cup and "accidently" spill that on her. Why spend the extra cash for another wasted beer? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Dead
03-20-2005, 07:09 AM
That girl deserved an ass kicking, but obviously it can't be done by a man.

Too bad the boyfriend stepped in, because she could have been taught a lesson.

MyMindIsGoing
03-20-2005, 07:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, what is the big fuzz about alcohol anyways? It is not THAT fun after you done it 100 times...

cnfuzzd
03-20-2005, 01:26 PM
Ive decided that you are by far the lamest poster on 2+2. Of course, my opinion isnt so much stated as it just sort of wafts up from the gutter of sin and iniquity, so im sure it doesnt matter much to you, which is fine. Seriously though, you are hella weak.

peace

john nickle

willie
03-20-2005, 01:53 PM
not a god damn thing

use your head man.

-edit, i thought she spilled HER 2 beers on you.

i would have bitched her out for ten bucks. i love verbally and physically abusing women. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

YourFoxyGrandma
03-20-2005, 02:08 PM
I would've readied the camera.

sublime
03-20-2005, 02:27 PM
i have never hit a woman in my life. i have however, witnessed women act like men (such in this case) and seen some of my friends give them a good crack in the grille.

that being said, this does not qualify as a situation where a man should hit the broad. for a couple of reasons. first and foremost the presence of the police. you will go to jail. fcuk that. second reason being the mom interjected herslf into the sityuation and made it so that you dont have cross the sacred line and put your hands on the drunk chick. nice mom, she seems to understand how politcs work.

if there were no police i would have suckerd the boyfriend. right in the jaw. teach him to keep his woman under control. that was when i drank. now that i am sober i think a little more clearly and i probably would have just called the girl names.

saras dada thinks too much.

SackUp
03-20-2005, 02:36 PM
I would have been like Cartman in the cripple fight episode. I would have yelled out CATFIGHT!! Then gone to the loudspeaker and yelled it again.

THEN you go get some more beer and sit back and let the fun begin (oh and you might want to grab some water to throw on the girls for added excitement).

In reality though, I would have probably been a little pissed, but in the end is it really that big of a deal. I would have probably wanted an apology at the least, but if she's a dumb biatch and won't do it, then I would probably say F it. I'm not going to get in a fight for $10 of beer. I'd end up getting sued or throw in jail and for what? I'd just move on and enjoy the night and feel sorry for the dumb f*cker who has to take that sloot home.

Jurollo
03-20-2005, 02:38 PM
The more I see lethalrose's posts the more I am started to hate him. Where is Diablo's who do you want to see go broke thread when you need it. Also... definately do not buy another beer to spill it on her, wasting beer is -EV!
~Justin

radek2166
03-20-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
prolly why she got called the c word.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well lets look at the facts we have.

I have and rosey palm I think peace john nickle hit the nail on the head!

Sponger15SB
03-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Just remember, if you are trying to break up a fight, always go and hold back the guy that isn't your friend.

If you're trying to hold back your friend the other guy can get off a wicked punch on him.

edit - in this case i mean girl

radek2166
03-20-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The more I see lethalrose's posts the more I am started to hate him. Where is Diablo's who do you want to see go broke thread when you need it. Also... definately do not buy another beer to spill it on her, wasting beer is -EV!
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Somewhere In Texas A village is missing their Idiot.

Rose go home!

wacki
03-20-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but in the end is it really that big of a deal

[/ QUOTE ]

The beer wasn't a big deal. Her calling Sara's mom a c-unt and refusing to say sorry was. I'm a very protective person. In the end I didn't do anything. As nothumb pointed out, it's hard to know what to do with an offender you could crush with both hands tied behind your back. It's just very difficult for me to not act when I should be defending someone I care about. I didn't do anything and I felt very frustrated because of this. Situations like this are much larger then simple pride/$5 beers as they are practice for much more difficult and important situations. They also build a repoire with your loved ones (and others) when it comes to your willingness and ability to defend not only yourself, but them as well, and that is the most important reason of all.

radek2166
03-20-2005, 02:55 PM
When I was much younger I would have talked [censored] and ended up in a fight.
As I have gotten older I have realized fighting talking [censored] and spilling beer on people cause the wronged me is very -EV.

I work in a hospital I have seen first hand what can go wrong in situations such as this.

I jsut say screw it and go buy another beer. I know if I am going to go out on a night like this(where all the amatures are out). I am going to see behavior like this. To me it is just not worth all the headaches.

wacki
03-20-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I work in a hospital I have seen first hand what can go wrong in situations such as this.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is why I made this post. I've seen horrible stuff first hand as well, so I don't want to push it over the line. But doing nothing is not an option. I have to at least say something.

radek2166
03-20-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is why I made this post. I've seen horrible stuff first hand as well, so I don't want to push it over the line. But doing nothing is not an option. I have to alteast say something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really dont have an answer. I am honestly appalled by the break down of manners and common courtesy in our society today. I eont go on a rant cause I am sure most know what I am talking about. Rosey palm might have a problem grasping this.

radek2166
03-20-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rosey is a pixel idiot