PDA

View Full Version : GRANNY code didn't work..Now What?

benkath1
03-19-2005, 02:33 PM
I signed up a paradise and used the granny code for the 50% bonus, and they sent me this:

Not eligible to use bonus code 'GRANNY' -- account created 49 days ago (must be within 30)

I am trying to build a BR. Is there anything I can do to get a deposit bonus at paradise? They have the limits I want to play and are PT compatible.
Thanks, Ben

KeyToTheMint
03-19-2005, 03:59 PM
If you haven't deposited before, use FIRST25, to get 25% bonus
up to 50 dollars. Wait for other replies, in case there is somehting better.

benkath1
03-19-2005, 05:08 PM
I already made the deposit using the granny code. I don't suppose they will let me use the first25 now. /images/graemlins/confused.gif
Anybody know?

AngryCola
03-19-2005, 08:08 PM
I think it says right in their message what the problem is.

You created a real money account longer than 30 days ago.
The message seems to suggest that you may only use the first deposit codes within the first 30 days of your real money account.

Looks like you're SOL.

Chaos81
03-20-2005, 03:49 AM
Why not create another account?

AngryCola
03-20-2005, 04:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because that's generally frowned upon and is against the rules at almost all sites. I suppose he could ask them to terminate his old account. Then he could sign up again.

But I don't know how Paradise deals with that sort of thing.

Chaos81
03-20-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because that's generally frowned upon and is against the rules at almost all sites. I suppose he could ask them to terminate his old account. Then he could sign up again.

But I don't know how Paradise deals with that sort of thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am well aware of that. But as far as I can tell it's the only way he can get the code to work.