PDA

View Full Version : NFL Picks Week 5

adios
10-06-2002, 09:21 AM
12-7 YTD.

Buccaneers -1.5 at Falcons

Buccaneers 'D' will be the deciding factor in this game. I'm very impressed with their play so far. Hate to bet on a road favorite but the number is small.

Cowboys pk vs. Giants

Wow I don't know but I'm thinking the Cowboys aren't getting enough respect and I can't see where the Giants are a better team than the Cowboys so I'm thinking this number is off. Hey the Cowboys win ugly but I'm going to grit my teeth and bet on them again this week.

Cardinals +4 vs. Panthers

I just think this line is off.

49ers -6.5 vs. Rams

Again I don't like laying this many and the Rams aren't overrated anymore but I think the 49ers offense will be improved for this game. The big question is how well will the 49ers defense handle the Rams offense. They've seen how 4 teams were successful doing it this year so I'm thinking the 49ers defense can come through.

Bears -1 vs. Packers

I think the Packers are overrated.

scalf
10-06-2002, 11:44 AM
/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif i have falcs, giants,rams,south carolina panthers big bets all; although at slightly more favourable lines..gl tom /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

scalf
10-06-2002, 08:24 PM
/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif well case beat wooster on this weekend...gr8 picks...hey if dallas hits that wide open man???lol...gl tom /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

adios
10-07-2002, 06:21 AM
Go Case!!! Stuff happens Carolina vs. Cards game could have gone either way. Plummer picks up a his fumble after a great Carolina pass rush and hits a receiver on the final drive. If Carolina gets that ball they cover. If Plummer recovers behind the line clock keeps rolling and its a long way to first down.

10-08-2002, 02:13 PM
How overrated do you think the Packers are now