PDA

View Full Version : topless Alizee

asofel
03-19-2005, 01:32 PM
has everyone seen that pic? I haven't heard mention of it here...just curious...

i guess people haven't....well then, enjoy ;-) (http://aldo061.free.fr/04%20fevrier%202005/alizee%20topless%20peut%20etre/alizeevergleich5wm.jpg)

TimM
03-19-2005, 01:36 PM
damn you

gumpzilla
03-19-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm assuming the purpose of the picture on the left is to point out that this is a fake. The facial expression and shadows on the face are exactly the same in both. Surprise, surprise.

pshreck
03-19-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm assuming the purpose of the picture on the left is to point out that this is a fake. The facial expression and shadows on the face are exactly the same in both. Surprise, surprise.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell are you talking about?

gumpzilla
03-19-2005, 02:11 PM
Have you looked at the link?

cnfuzzd
03-19-2005, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uhm. In france, its really no big deal to be on a beach topless. And that look is the standard "im french and two billion people want to have sex with me" look.

peace

john nickle

TStoneMBD
03-19-2005, 02:23 PM
youre right, the shadows are exactly the same, but if you notice, the alizee in the right is alot fatter than the one on the left. her face is proportionately as fat as her body. unless someone intentionally wanted to make her look fatter for some reason, i think its possible that the picture is real. although, because of the shadows its most likely not. could just be coincidence.

MelK
03-19-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

uhm. In france, its really no big deal to be on a beach topless. And that look is the standard "im french and two billion people want to have sex with me" look.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Those French breasts don't look like they have seen much sun, more's the pity.

masse75
03-19-2005, 02:40 PM
Fatter, and Photoshopped

istewart
03-19-2005, 02:44 PM
Nice catch. Delete this fakeness.

mostsmooth
03-19-2005, 02:46 PM
its a fake
i cant believe some of you are so stupid

TimM
03-19-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, total fake. Definitely not the same body.

BusterStacks
03-19-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Yes, total fake. Definitely not the same body.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like they got the head right at least. LOL

asofel
03-19-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
its a fake
i cant believe some of you are so stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree its a fake, just wondered if anyone had seen it and if its been discussed...plus its nice imagining right?

Dominic
03-19-2005, 03:26 PM
I'm a photoshop artist...that is so fake, it's not even funny. Whoever did it did a horible job of shading the edges....just look at where her head is pasted on the body - you can see the seams.

SCfuji
03-19-2005, 03:39 PM
dont you have some open challenge posts to be working on? get to work peon.

Sponger15SB
03-19-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a photoshop artist...that is so fake, it's not even funny. Whoever did it did a horible job of shading the edges....just look at where her head is pasted on the body - you can see the seams.

[/ QUOTE ]

show us some nuddie photoshopped stuff that you did so we can compare.

lighterjobs
03-19-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

...plus its nice imagining right?

[/ QUOTE ]

so you guys could actually get off on this?

asofel
03-19-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

...plus its nice imagining right?

[/ QUOTE ]

so you guys could actually get off on this?

[/ QUOTE ]

it was a joke.

Dominic
03-19-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

show us some nuddie photoshopped stuff that you did so we can compare.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! I can't link you to our pay site, unfortunately...and most of my photoshop work was done before my current career...mostly fashion stuff, for commercial photographers.

But nice try.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif