PDA

View Full Version : My girl playing the 20´s

Festis
03-19-2005, 09:59 AM
Hi!

I have learned my girlfriend to play some sng´s. She have now played 130 tourneys at Partypoker. (22 dollar buy in). Today when I looked at her stats, i was amazed and suprised that it was even possible to get a run like this!

Her stats were:
ROI 52%
ITM 50%
130 sng´s

I know this is high, but what is the maximum you can extract from this sng´s? I want to explain that she is running good so it would be nice to know what is realistik in this sng´s?

/Johan

ZebraAss
03-19-2005, 02:45 PM
Well she is doing a great job. You can usually do a search in the "search engine" for this subject. There are plenty of Threads about this. But for 20+2 tournaments I would say between 10% ROI and 50% ROI. Either ends being the MIN/MAX for a winning player. 50% is great but it will start slowing down soon.

Good Luck

-Zebra

citanul
03-19-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well she is doing a great job. You can usually do a search in the "search engine" for this subject. There are plenty of Threads about this. But for 20+2 tournaments I would say between 10% ROI and 40% ROI. Either ends being the MAX for a winning player. 50% is great but it will start slowing down soon.

Good Luck

-Zebra

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm totally confused at your post. What on earth can you mean by "either ends being the MAX for a winning player"? How can two things both be the maximum?

OP: 40% is real good.

Dominic
03-19-2005, 03:17 PM
[quote

I have learned my girlfriend to play some sng´s.

[/ QUOTE ]

Either you're from West Virginia or English is not your native language.

lorinda
03-19-2005, 03:27 PM

... and you must be from OOT.

Lori

Bigwig
03-19-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[quote

I have learned my girlfriend to play some sng´s.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

His location says Sweden, so it's probably not his native language, ja?

Festis
03-19-2005, 03:59 PM
I speak, read and understand english alot better then most of the picking people can about there second language( If they even know something else..) But I can't write proberly sorry about that.

Yes I should have searched first but I guess I wanted to brag a little bit, it's fun to have such a cool girlfriend. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

I was a bit suprised that you think 50% ROI can be done by very good players. Guess we will se if she is very good then..

/Johan

Dominic
03-19-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

... and you must be from OOT.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, Lorinda, I'm a UB $100 SNGer...but thanks for caring enough to wonder.

And my intial post was a joke. I could see he's from Sweden and was just giving a little ribbing.

Swede
03-19-2005, 04:05 PM
She´s doing great and I really do wonder where one can find such a woman. Usually they´d say "you need help" or "it would have taken you the same amount of time scrubbing the toilet as it did losing $22 playing a sittingo or whatever you call it". Keep backing her man, it´s well worth it.

ZebraAss
03-19-2005, 04:11 PM
In the short term anything is possible. But over the long run no one makes 50%.

PS: You can be her sugar daddy

Dominic
03-19-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In the short term anything is possible. But over the long run no one makes 50%.

PS: You can be her sugar daddy

[/ QUOTE ]

or she could be his sugar mama!

Mr_J
03-19-2005, 04:43 PM
Tell her to keep playing. I played around 100 $22s a week ago and my ROI is at around 60% there. I'm not going to hit anywhere near that longterm. I'm going to play another 200-400 there over a week or 2 and I'd be surprised if my ROI is half that when I'm done.

Mr_J
03-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Ah yeh, forgot the positives. She's done great so far and it's a good sign. Your english is fine.