PDA

View Full Version : does this movie look real?

lighterjobs
03-19-2005, 06:45 AM
linky (http://www.collegehumor.com/?movie_id=128084)

there aren't any real special effects to this, but if someone did this to me I would be freaking out, and this kid is taking it pretty well.

housenuts
03-19-2005, 06:58 AM
i can't tell

wacki
03-19-2005, 07:09 AM
My money is on real.

Yeti
03-19-2005, 08:20 AM
Hmm, interesting. I'll go with fake.

By the way, anyone else think the clip was incredibly gay? Especially at the start.

daveymck
03-19-2005, 08:28 AM
Seems too calm for real, my cousin did get a dart stuck in his head once (courtesy of his brother) though so not beyond the realms of reality.

aron
03-19-2005, 10:09 AM
Think it's real, everything is too shaky to be easily done on a computer.
And if [censored] like that happen to you you easily go into some state chock so I think there is no way to say if that reaction is probable or not.

-aron

rusellmj
03-19-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My money is on real.

[/ QUOTE ]

SCfuji
03-19-2005, 11:35 AM
ever hear of identical twins?

nothumb
03-19-2005, 02:59 PM
Guessing real...

That won't actually hurt that much until he pulls them out. If I were him I'd leave 'em in until I got to health services. I've had worse.

Was he spraying his stinky roommate with Febreeze? Sure looks that way. Pretty funny. That poor smelly idiot is definitely getting suh-spen-did

NT

JaBlue
03-19-2005, 03:06 PM
that fat guy is such a bastard. All the roommates are gay too as was pointed out. I think real.

Luv2DriveTT
03-19-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
linky (http://www.collegehumor.com/?movie_id=128084)

there aren't any real special effects to this, but if someone did this to me I would be freaking out, and this kid is taking it pretty well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its is so fake, anyone who thinks its real needs an IQ test.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Utah
03-19-2005, 03:34 PM
My guess is real. My brother once sent away for this super long blow dart gun. The thing was super powerful. He was setting up the target and I shot too soon and sent the dart clear through his hand. My brother kinda acted like this guy and he didnt scream or freak out. He just kinda looked at his hand and said, "there is a dart through my hand"

wacki
03-19-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seems too calm for real, my cousin did get a dart stuck in his head once (courtesy of his brother) though so not beyond the realms of reality.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too calm for real? I had a piece of sheet metal go through my arm and that is exactly how I reacted. And my injuries were way worse.

wacki
03-19-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Its is so fake, anyone who thinks its real needs an IQ test.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are going to make a statement like that you need to back it up.

There are several people laughing in a very realistic manner. The type of laugh and the eratic breathing convinces me it's real. That erratic laugh is simply too difficult for the average person to fake. Possible, but not probable. The boy that threw the scissors seems to have a genuine response of shock. Sharp scissors can easy penetrate flesh like those did. As for the reaction of the victim, I had a steel side panel of a computer go into my arm. I was wrestling a woman and I fell on the panel. (Yes, I know this opens me up for all kinds of jokes) When I landed I looked at my right arm and saw the metal sticking out of my arm. I didn't even feel it. I yanked my arm out of the sheet metal and everybody gasped gasped in horror as a big chunk of flesh was hanging off my arm.

I stood up and looked at the girl. I said "Do you realize what you just did? I have to go to the hospital now. I just got [censored] hospitalized by a girl!". So that guys reaction was not that different from mine. I think the strangest part of the whole ordeal is the lack of blood. There really wasn't that much blood. I found this very strange considering you could see muscle.

astroglide
03-19-2005, 07:13 PM
one of my roommates threw a regular old kitchen knife at another roommate once and it embedded in his back and he bled all over the place like instantly

wacki
03-20-2005, 04:52 AM
Are you serious? Your talking about the dull butter knives right? Hard to imagine that going into flesh. Was he wearing a shirt?

nothumb
03-20-2005, 04:54 AM
Wow, gross dude.

I thought this was real too, and funny.

NT

BradleyT
03-20-2005, 06:31 AM
Fake.

Where's the blood?

Regular scissors aren't pointy enough to go 4 inches into someones arm like these did.

astroglide
03-20-2005, 01:40 PM
yes, a dull butter knife. and yes, he was wearing a shirt (just a white undershirt). it was even thrown SIDEWAYS, like if you were to grab a knife with a closed fist and hold it in your hand, then throw it where you're literally trying to have it hit them sideways (opening your fingers into a "5" while pushing your arm forward). he's still got the shirt as a memento. it was insane.

i cut my leg once cutting carpet with a hand razor (plastic fist-grab handle, straight razorblade pointing out the top like a triangle) and basically embedded it. it took what seemed like 30 seconds to start bleeding but then it went everywhere. but on this guy's cut i think that it would have started bleeding quicker.

wacki
03-20-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yes, a dull butter knife. and yes, he was wearing a shirt (just a white undershirt). it was even thrown SIDEWAYS, like if you were to grab a knife with a closed fist and hold it in your hand, then throw it where you're literally trying to have it hit them sideways (opening your fingers into a "5" while pushing your arm forward).

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, if it wasn't for your long history of accurate and informative posts, I would be calling a big fat BS right about now. It's one of those moments so crazy that you wish you took a picture because nobody is going to believe you.

astroglide
03-20-2005, 03:30 PM
yeah i would have trouble believing it too

Luv2DriveTT
03-20-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If you are going to make a statement like that you need to back it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok.... PM me your address, and I'll send you an IQ test. Edtost is here at my place, he can verify its a fake.