PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break trip report

billyjex
03-19-2005, 04:40 AM
Date: 12th to the 17th. Location: Rosarito, Mexico.

Finishing 5th in the Party Friday Special and winning $8k hours before you leave for spring break is a good start.

Driving 10 hours on 3 hours of sleep is not fun, however.

LA traffic still sucks ass on non-work days.

When getting picked up on a bus in San Diego by the spring break trip company with a bunch of kids who have been riding it for 10 hours and are already hammered, it is imperative to start drinking heavily to catch up.

If I could take a huge dump and create a city out of it, Tijuana would be it.

If some of that dump slid off the side and fell down 20 miles, Rosarito would be it.

It is also imperative to head straight to the hotel bar to begin taking tequila shots. Chaser not required.

I really hate tequila shots.

If you drink Coronas in Mexico, you must really be white. Dos Equis and Sol are your only choices.

It is not reccomended to get blacked out by 2 p.m. It is especially not reccomended to make a trip to the farmacia to buy soma's (a painkiller like vicadin,) and then take six while blacked out. Needless to say I did not go to the bars that night.

Drinking is reccomended at least twice a day, three if you're frisky. And by drinking I mean you must be drunk. Power naps are optional between daytime and nighttime drinking.

Buying a girl a drink on spring break is a great way to her heart.

Having sex while the girl is on her period is not a problem. She can remove it.

However, expect visitors into your hotel room since one of your roommates broke the window earlier in the day. Just find a good place to hide your money.

Drinking mixed drinks in Mexico will probably give you the sh/its because of the ice.

Upon your fifth day of binge drinking and taco consumption, your stomach will not be very happy with you.

Upon crossing the border back to America, if you hold three ecstacy pills on you, it is best to consume them so you do not get caught. (This was not me, thankfully.)

I never want a tequila shot again.

And Rosarito is really, really a dump. But I still had a great time.

Ianco15
03-19-2005, 04:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If I could take a huge dump and create a city out of it, Tijuana would be it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Living in San Diego I can confirm this.

mike l.
03-19-2005, 04:55 AM
"If I could take a huge dump and create a city out of it, Tijuana would be it. If some of that dump slid off the side and fell down 20 miles, Rosarito would be it."

highly accurate. mexico sucks. glad you had fun though.