PDA

View Full Version : Stewart Reuben's Pot Limit books - any reviews by Mason?

03-19-2005, 02:54 AM
Stewart Reuben is known to be a very successful pot limit Hold'em and Omaha player but plays a very aggressive style. He has written on book on each titled "How good is your Pot Limit Hold'em" and "How good is your Pot Limit Omaha". Apparently, there are a lot of hand analysis to work through.

I haven't really heard much about these books and am just wondering if there are any good reviews on either of these books. Surprised that Mason hasn't reviewed them yet (at least not in my current edition Gambling Theory).

Anyone out there know much about either of these books?

deacsoft
03-19-2005, 02:59 AM
These are Mr. Malmuth's reviews. Unfortunately it does not include the one you're looking for.

Piers
03-19-2005, 09:48 AM
I really liked the pot limit Omaha book /images/graemlins/smile.gif The main message I got from the hold'em book, is how much the author prefers Omaha /images/graemlins/crazy.gif Still I think both are good reads.

They follow the same format. A collection of hands the author has played mainly in the big game at the Vic in London. There is a multiple-choice question and answer bit after each hand.