PDA

View Full Version : FU CBS

banditbdl
03-18-2005, 10:24 PM
Let's see we've got Wisconsin at the free throw line up 4 with three seconds left and the refs are looking at the videotape. In the other game we have Syracuse inbounding the ball RIGHT NOW down 3 to Vermont with thirteen seconds left. Which one would those Minneapolis residents want to watch? I bet they'd rather watch those Badgers, let's stick with the footage of refs staring at a damn TV screen. F'in idiots. I need the satellite package.

radek2166
03-18-2005, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let's see we've got Wisconsin at the free throw line up 4 with three seconds left and the refs are looking at the videotape. In the other game we have Syracuse inbounding the ball RIGHT NOW down 3 to Vermont with thirteen seconds left. Which one would those Minneapolis residents want to watch? I bet they'd rather watch those Badgers, let's stick with the footage of refs staring at a damn TV screen. F'in idiots. I need the satellite package.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ur kidding right?

pshreck
03-18-2005, 10:26 PM
Yeah and F the whole monopoly on games thing. They cant make profit if espn gets some games too?

Ianco15
03-18-2005, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah and F the whole monopoly on games thing. They cant make profit if espn gets some games too?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's rediculous. There's four games going on at all times during the first round but we can only watch one of them, and we can't even pick which one!

MEbenhoe
03-18-2005, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, if you want to see the biggest swearing rant in the history of AIM ask Edge34 for the transcript of our conversation while that was happening.

jason_t
03-18-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd much rather Congress start looking into the current situation in sports TV programming than the baseball steriods "scandal."

Dead
03-18-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, if you want to see the biggest swearing rant in the history of AIM ask Edge34 for the transcript of our conversation while that was happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can beat that.

I got no less than 12 messages within the last 30 seconds of the game.

JD5724: SU IS GOING TO LOSE MAN OH WE ARE SO [censored]. [censored] CAN WE PULL IT OUT MAN? TELL ME WE CAN PULL IT OUT.

etc.

banditbdl
03-18-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ur kidding right?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I was watching the refs watching the TV screen while Syracuse was missing a 3 to tie the game.

banditbdl
03-18-2005, 10:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd much rather Congress start looking into the current situation in sports TV programming than the baseball steriods "scandal."

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo

jason_t
[ QUOTE ]
OH WE ARE SO [censored]. [censored] CAN WE PULL IT OUT MAN? TELL ME WE CAN PULL IT OUT.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what she said.

radek2166
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

Ur kidding right?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I was watching the refs watching the TV screen while Syracuse was missing a 3 to tie the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sucks

Dead
03-18-2005, 10:34 PM
I have DeadAIM so they are all logged. I got some awfully sad messages with 13 seconds left to go.

Edge34
03-18-2005, 10:35 PM
I believe it went something like this...

MEbenhoe (8:10:29 PM): OMG UP 4!!!!
MEbenhoe (8:11:09 PM): [censored] NOOB CBS PUT ON THE GAME!!!!
MEbenhoe (8:11:49 PM): omg 1 minute left
MEbenhoe (8:11:51 PM): vermont up 4
MEbenhoe (8:11:54 PM): this is huge
MEbenhoe (8:12:36 PM): [censored] cuse scored
MEbenhoe (8:12:38 PM): still up 2
MEbenhoe (8:13:09 PM): why the [censored] are the still on the wisconsin game
MEbenhoe (8:13:13 PM): louisville is safe btw
MEbenhoe (8:14:48 PM): heres my cbs is gay cheer
MEbenhoe (8:14:54 PM): this games over, this games over, change the game, [censored] you cbs

There was more, but that "CBS is gay" cheer was just too good of an ending...
(AIM name changed to protect...well, nothing, just being nice)

MEbenhoe
03-18-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I believe it went something like this...

MEbenhoe (8:10:29 PM): OMG UP 4!!!!
MEbenhoe (8:11:09 PM): [censored] NOOB CBS PUT ON THE GAME!!!!
MEbenhoe (8:11:49 PM): omg 1 minute left
MEbenhoe (8:11:51 PM): vermont up 4
MEbenhoe (8:11:54 PM): this is huge
MEbenhoe (8:12:36 PM): [censored] cuse scored
MEbenhoe (8:12:38 PM): still up 2
MEbenhoe (8:13:09 PM): why the [censored] are the still on the wisconsin game
MEbenhoe (8:13:13 PM): louisville is safe btw
MEbenhoe (8:14:48 PM): heres my cbs is gay cheer
MEbenhoe (8:14:54 PM): this games over, this games over, change the game, [censored] you cbs

There was more, but that "CBS is gay" cheer was just too good of an ending...
(AIM name changed to protect...well, nothing, just being nice)

[/ QUOTE ]

yes it was after the cbs is gay cheer when the swearing tirade began, for the sake of the censor not getting worn out that doesnt need to be posted. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

banditbdl
03-20-2005, 08:33 PM
Once again, CBS refused to make the switch from a trainwreck of a final minute of a Wisconsin game while the Duke-Miss. St. game was still being decided. Go to hell CBS programmers, you're a joke. I hope Wisconsin loses by 50 in the first round next year.

MEbenhoe
03-20-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Once again, CBS refused to make the switch from a trainwreck of a final minute of a Wisconsin game while the Duke-Miss. St. game was still being decided. Go to hell CBS programmers, you're a joke. I hope Wisconsin loses by 50 in the first round next year.

[/ QUOTE ]

CBS hates you for being a Timberwolves fan.

Seriously though, you think you were pissed? How do you think I felt when it was 55-53 late and I couldn't watch my team? /images/graemlins/mad.gif Lets just say the CBS is gay rant was flowing once again.

banditbdl
03-20-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
CBS hates you for being a Timberwolves fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of the Wolves, they're on ESPN in about 20 min. and I'm gonna play "the game" as my roommate Mark and I call it. "the game" is played like so:

Step 1: Grab a beer (probably several for reserves)
Step 2: Turn on the Twolves game
Step 3: Everytime the Twolves do something idiotic or lazy on the defensive/rebounding end, you take a drink.

Makes the games watchable this year at least...

Brain
03-20-2005, 11:36 PM
I was having such problems while watching that game...and it was on my tv. I made numerous trips back and forth from the kitchen.

Could somebody do something about Winsome Frazier's hair? He looked like a convict out there.

mason55
03-20-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You all need to get into a better market. I had the Duke game the second it got close here in NoVa.