PDA

View Full Version : What are the best chips to buy?

Cin0s3
03-18-2005, 09:45 PM
I see alot of people ask this question at all the boards I read or post on and someone always chimes in with their favorite which usually turns into a flame war when someone disagrees. I think the best thing for anyone to do before buying a set is buy them all! Go out and get every sample you can get your hands on and decide which chip you think is the best. I have owned just about every cheap chip out there and when I bought my last set i wanted to make sure I got the set I liked the best. Attached is a picture of all the samples I bought before settling on the new Paulsons. So if anyone wants a complete set of samples from plastic to ceramic to clay pm me as I would be willing to unload all of them at once.

http://www.pokerchiplabels.net/samples/samples.jpg

tomb1
03-19-2005, 01:54 AM
Oh, I only buy chips that need labels, right? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cin0s3
03-19-2005, 01:59 AM
I dont get it?

SamIAm
03-19-2005, 02:07 AM
He was just implying that the best chips are only those with Cin0s3 Brand PokerChip Labels(tm). Ask for them by name!
-Sam

tomb1
03-19-2005, 02:22 AM
You got it Sam. Sorry Jason but I'm a little punchy tonight and I couldn't resist.

- - tomb
New Orleans (but playin poker in Atlanta tonite)
Birthplace of Poker

[/end weak attempt at humor and thread hijack]

Fins
03-19-2005, 02:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
(but playin poker in Atlanta tonite)

[/ QUOTE ]
Where? In town for fun or work? Just wondering if it was a 2+2 hook up?

/end thread jack

How many of Jason's labeled chips do you have?
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Fins

hunterking
03-19-2005, 03:00 AM
how much for the samples?

Medisin
03-19-2005, 05:58 AM
you got pm'ed /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Cin0s3
03-19-2005, 11:13 AM
Someone has already placed interest in the samples, if he doesnt follow thru I will reply to the next pm out of the the 5 I got.

Cin0s3
03-19-2005, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He was just implying that the best chips are only those with Cin0s3 Brand PokerChip Labels(tm). Ask for them by name!
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh ok I just couldnt put it together last night. To tell you the truth the set I am using now doesnt even have labels on them. If you have blank plastic chips then, yes, I think labels are a good addition. Mandatory? Not at all.

tomb1
03-19-2005, 12:21 PM
You da label man, Jason! Just couldn't resist the joke.

That's a nice collection of samples, someone will be very happy.

Take care.