PDA

View Full Version : The final sign of the apocalypse is nigh!

Daliman
03-18-2005, 06:17 PM
Daliwoman is again with child! The streets will run red with the blood of the nonbelievers!

/images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

lacky
03-18-2005, 06:28 PM
congrats, I got another one coming in May myself. A wife and 4 daughters, i gotta get out of the house more....

Steve

codewarrior
03-18-2005, 06:30 PM
Congradulations!!!

No little taxwarrior or codegoddess yet, but we're trying...

Daliman
03-18-2005, 06:32 PM
You gotta learn not to call my allins with A2s with a playable stack so you make more $$$ to feed the brood is what you gotta do! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

J/k, tyvm, and congrats to you.

johnnybeef
03-18-2005, 06:33 PM
do there is something else that dali excells in besides sngs. /images/graemlins/wink.gif in all seriousness, congrats.

edit: as i hooked up with a thicky last evening for some wholesome st. pats lovin, lets hope there is no similar post from me in the future. no need for a babybeef.

skipperbob
03-18-2005, 06:44 PM
Congrats; Hope all is well w/ Mrs.Dali, BabyDali, and NewDali /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Irieguy
03-18-2005, 06:53 PM
Congratulations. I think this calls for a Vegas trip sans Daliclan to celebrate. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Irieguy

rohjoh
03-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Daliman,

Take it from me, kids are -EV on your bankroll. Not to mention it is tough to four table while changeing a diaper, and getting a warm bottle. They just do not understand that daddy is on the bubble in four tourneys. But seriously, nice job! Only 2 more, and you can catch me!

Benholio
03-18-2005, 06:58 PM
Grats man /images/graemlins/smile.gif

curtains
03-18-2005, 06:59 PM
Congrats /images/graemlins/smile.gif Good Luck 8 tabling with 2 kids!!

Jman28
03-18-2005, 07:02 PM
Congratulations.

(Insert joke having to do with poker and babies)

-Jman28

microbet
03-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Congrats.

Nothing cuter than when your two little kids are doing something together peacefully. It doesn't happen often, but it's cute.

Turk
03-22-2005, 03:12 AM
Good for you guys Dali, congrats!

Perhaps something a little less ....extreme would be in order, in place of the bloody street idea, just a thought.

SuitedSixes
03-22-2005, 03:13 AM
Congrats! Maybe you'll get it right this time and have a girl.

The Yugoslavian
03-22-2005, 03:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Congrats! Maybe you'll get it right this time and have a girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or get it right this time and have it be his /images/graemlins/blush.gif!

Yugoslav
PS Start teaching dalibaby II early about the dangers of the toy hamper....it can be pretty vicious I've heard.

adanthar
03-22-2005, 03:24 AM
Grats dude. Think of that the next 17 times you're about to tilt and remember life is good /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Apathy
03-22-2005, 03:32 AM
Congrats Dali, how long before the dalibabies are running over the 200s?

SuitedSixes
03-22-2005, 03:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That may be the funniest thing you've ever posted . . . Siegfried.

SuitedSixes
03-22-2005, 03:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Congrats Dali, how long before the dalibabies are throwing their mouses?

[/ QUOTE ]

I fixed your post.

The Yugoslavian
03-22-2005, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That may be the funniest thing you've ever posted . . . Siegfried.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I wanna be Roy!

Yugoslav

Daliman
03-22-2005, 05:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Or get it right this time and have it be his !

[/ QUOTE ]

You kidding? Look at how cute the first one turned out.

I just hope it's the same guy....

http://img96.exs.cx/img96/1152/cardshark1big1uq.png

Daliman
03-22-2005, 05:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I fixed your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never throw mouses.(meeses? mousen?) Now pens are another story...

johnnybeef
03-22-2005, 06:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I fixed your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never throw mouses.(meeses? mousen?) Now pens are another story...

[/ QUOTE ]

what about remotes? speaking of which...does anyone have a spare remote to an advent brand tv?????? /images/graemlins/blush.gif