PDA

View Full Version : The final sign of the apocalypse is nigh!

Daliman
03-18-2005, 06:17 PM
Daliwoman is again with child! The streets will run red with the blood of the nonbelievers!

/images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

__Q__
03-18-2005, 06:17 PM
Congrats.

spamuell
03-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Mazeltov. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

swede123
03-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Congratulations. You should name him Mason.

Swede

deacsoft
03-18-2005, 06:26 PM
...I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake; the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth... -Revelation 6:12-13

Congrats!

Edge34
03-18-2005, 06:30 PM
You're a freaking machine. Congratulations!

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some Hail Marys and Our Fathers to say... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Daliman
03-18-2005, 06:33 PM
Tried to come up with some other stuff like this, but was kinda flustered. Started the valley of death one, but couldn't come up with a cool ending on the spot. This one rules tho, tyvm!

Daliman
03-18-2005, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some Hail Marys and Our Fathers to say... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't mean I'm a machine. It just means I'm 2 for 2..... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DemonDeac
03-18-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't mean I'm a machine. It just means I'm 2 for 2..... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well ur a crackshot then

thirddan
03-18-2005, 07:21 PM
congrats...

Luv2DriveTT
03-18-2005, 09:37 PM
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

deacsoft
03-18-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tried to come up with some other stuff like this, but was kinda flustered. Started the valley of death one, but couldn't come up with a cool ending on the spot. This one rules tho, tyvm!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome. One of the few advantages of Catholic schooling. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sponger15SB
03-18-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Daliwoman is again with child! The streets will run red with the blood of the nonbelievers!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet I got someone pregnant!

Daliman
03-18-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet I got someone pregnant!

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought friend's ex-girlfriends was more yer style. Congrats on branching out.