PDA

View Full Version : Saturday

03-16-2002, 04:44 AM
This is a tempting looking board. I would take Wilmington, but the OT and the effort they gave makes me too leery that they will not put in a full effort. I think they could do everything right, be very competitive and then fall apart in the final 5 minutes and not cover so I will take a carefully thought out pass on it. I also like Arizona, but the price is shockingly high for my tastes, I was expecting 4.5 or 5. I will pass since my taste for good sized favorites doesn't get going until next round. The plays I will go with:

Tulsa +6

I think it takes a pretty good team to be favored by this much over Tulsa and Kentucky isn't that good. Tulsa played the tougher opponent and played confidently beating a top 10 caliber team with relative ease. The number is just too high.

Oregon -3.5

Wake shot lights out against Pepperdine, with a lesser effort they will come down to earth here. Ducks fiddled with Montana, they are rested and ready to flex their muscles against a team I still don't have that much respect for. Not that fond of laying this price, but its low enough to get me to bite.

03-16-2002, 09:44 AM

03-16-2002, 05:35 PM
Like your picks today but I don't like college ball.

03-16-2002, 08:52 PM
Imagine the scene....

Sitting at my desk at my office...

No pictures of the games.....

No commentary of the games....

Madly clicking on refresh on the ESPN scores page trying to find the latest on Wildbills 2 picks... Goddamn they update slow!!!!!!!

Nice work WB... even if it has added about 1000 more grey hairs to my head! /images/smile.gif

Cheers,

Keith

03-16-2002, 10:42 PM
Isn't that what sports betting is supposed to do? Well that and make you broke...and maybe end your marriage /images/smile.gif

Value bets today and I guess I got the value thing right, especially with Tulsa covering by 1. Then again without Prince acting like he is Kobe, Kentucky would never have won it.

Time to switch to favorites for next week...