PDA

View Full Version : pacific Poker!!!! Never again

Jimmy P
03-18-2005, 04:45 PM
Now iam not on tilt but I been playing pacific poker for a year now and party poker and poker stars. i have yet to cash out on pacific poker. I put in 20 to 50 bucks at a time. i play the same way i do on the other sites ( .50 $1.00) and yet i can not win on that site.it seems like they try to even the hands out or something. anyone else have this prob? i deleted the site from my computer and i will never again play on that rotton site again.also a few weeks ago i was playing and cought 4 fours. this is how it went the flop was 442 the turn was a A and the river was a A now today the excact same hand came up with the same cards i had last week even the same three aces the other guy lost with was there. and i remember it so well cuz i had the 2 red cards and it was feb 14th.so i cant say much for random chips any more. oh well just blowing off some steam.but i still dont trust pacific poker any more.

IndieMatty
03-18-2005, 05:35 PM
You are obviously a winning player, and they are obviously cheating you.

Sasnak
03-18-2005, 06:34 PM
I fell your pain d00d...

They sent me a letter saying I had $10 deposited into my old account. So now I'm building a 'roll at the .05/.10 limts.

They call down everyone of my raises! How can my AA ever win if they chase all the time! I'm on a 45BB downswing too! No one respects my nickel raise I get 7 coldcallers!

No doubt about it, Pacific is certainly rigged.

GemiNiveK
03-18-2005, 06:47 PM
He should move up in limits so that he can recover faster. It's the only answer.

gamblore99
03-18-2005, 06:56 PM
run

JoeC
03-18-2005, 07:01 PM
Yes, I would strongly suggest 400 NL or PL on Party.

AviD
03-18-2005, 08:02 PM
I haven't played on Pacific in ages...but amidst my wonderful March run, I thought I'd scope the games on other sites.

So I log onto Pacific and find $10 deposited into my previously empty account.

So for shits and giggles I sit a $10NL table and post my 10 cent blind in LMP...planning on going all in with every solid holding I have.

Very first hand I'm deal KK...BEAUTIFUL!

UTG+2 goes all in for like $6, MP calls, I move all-in with my remaining $9.90, one caller behind me is all-in with $8 something and the SB who is the big stack at the table with $23 and change calls everyone's all in with a solid holding of A6o (of course I didnt know this until after the hand, but I was all-in...so it was moot).

Man, I'm thinkin I could nearly quadruple my stack in my very first hand!

Well as you guessed, I flopped a monster favorite with all scattered, rainbow undercards, but alas SB turned his 3-outer A with an unimproved river for me.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that was fun.

So much for doubling up that $10 to $10000...I didn't get past the first hand.

Good times.

GemiNiveK
03-18-2005, 09:05 PM
See...rigged!

AviD
03-18-2005, 09:57 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rigged for less of my business. Don't plan on depositing anything there anytime soon. Poor rigging on their part, they could have reeled me in with a few wins and then crippled me with a "bad beat" therefore inducing a vindication deposit.

Clearly their marketing team (aka "The Rig Team") need to be fired.

Hold'me
03-18-2005, 10:31 PM
Stick to PokerStars.com. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

lefty rosen
03-19-2005, 12:55 AM
You guys don't get it you either get paid off and bad beats or never get paid off. Stars everyone at any decent limit folds on dangerous boards. This guy will be whining how he can only get the blinds on a raise next...... /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Jimmy P
03-19-2005, 12:21 PM
that made alot of sence..whAt?

cardcounter0
03-19-2005, 12:37 PM
Please post your username you play under so I can offer my sympathy to you at the tables.

bambam16
03-19-2005, 06:53 PM
I found the same $10 in my account last week and I currently have about $600. I entered a $5 MTT and won $40, then entered a $10 MTT and won $160, and have worked it up to the current amount at 2/4 limit. It would probably be up around $1000 if not for some horrible beats that knocked me out of the $30k tournaments and lost me big pots at 2/4, but I feel like if you stick with it long enough it'll pay off. I also think if you play more drawing hands and raise to build pots it'll get you more over the long run. But in terms of bad beats, yeah I've experienced a lot more the past week at Pacific than I usually do at PS.

fallout1234
03-19-2005, 11:18 PM
I actually had similar feeling as you. I play on more than 15 sites and pacific is the one I trust least. I had one long losing streak which I guess I didn't play as well as I should but the bad beat was incredible, one after another, never ending. I finally gave up after losing almost all my winnings there. And I never went back. and perhaps never will.

hicherbie
03-20-2005, 12:09 AM
give up that stupid site and come join the rest of us at party.

fallout1234
03-20-2005, 06:59 PM
That's exactly what I did /images/graemlins/smile.gif

archmagi
03-21-2005, 12:26 PM
yes, they identify 2+2'ers and make sure they don't win.
all pro's stay away from pacific.
/images/graemlins/smile.gif

erby
03-21-2005, 01:09 PM
Pacific Poker has terrible players...just terrible. When I played there (with the $10 free dollars they gave me) I built it up fast playing the multi-table tourneys. If you know they're bad players, don't play the ring game if a couple bad beats will hurt really bad. Instead, play the multi-table tournaments where you're going to see a lot of hands for a single buy-in. I played a $10 buy-in and folded everything except KK and AA...and I moved in with those...I actually made it all the way to 17th place (until a flush draw beat my trip K's). I was just playing around since it was only 10 bucks...but then i realized that you stand to do considerably better in those multi-tables than on other sites because the players there are really that bad

ERBY

Victor
03-21-2005, 01:21 PM
eventually, you will start losing at all the sites you play at.

zigmaster
03-21-2005, 01:38 PM
Why is that victor

Victor
03-21-2005, 02:36 PM
because he is not a winning player.

xpander
03-21-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
run

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of the few cases where staying quiet is better than asking questions. Just lurk the boards a little longer so you get an idea of how things are around here.