PDA

View Full Version : My Children...

03-15-2002, 06:08 PM
sorry you are falling by the wayside with your picks. With Cal's win, my picks are now 3-1 for the first round, and if you read my previous post you will know I have one last pick in the first round, Mississipi plus one against UCLA. Dont know why some of you are having trouble getting the games right, but hang in there. For those that have followed my picks, my first week tourney shoe in, and my call of Wyoming upsetting Gonezaga, isnt all this cash wonderful! I am constantly playing Andy Williams song "it's the most wonderul time of the year". Unfortuantely, I am not sure if I can get to a computer this weekend to post my second round picks, but I'll try. If the spread is large enough, I can tell you I am looking at Wake Forest and Wyoming again. Not saying they can win, but I think both can keep it close. Will have to see the spreads first though...Best of luck--Big Al--

03-15-2002, 06:29 PM

03-15-2002, 07:36 PM
haha

03-15-2002, 10:25 PM
Big Al have you taken to drugs or drinking? Come on, the new attitude can't be too amusing to most of us. We have a rule here in Vegas, the guy who crows loudest about his wins bets the least. Maybe this is the case here...

03-16-2002, 02:31 AM
Seriously, I've been following for a long time and never remember stuff like this.

Jeff

03-16-2002, 09:01 AM
appreciate the steam...gl

03-16-2002, 06:49 PM
havent made a sports bet since the Superbowl. Guess I got giddy winning a lot and let it go to my head, acting like some rookie kid who hit his first big score. I should know better...please accept my apologies.--Big Al--