PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy. Live?

IndieMatty
03-18-2005, 11:52 AM
I'm going to Coachella, so I won't be around for this, but anyone in the New York area, may be interested in, whatever this is?

web page (http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/961193)

YourFoxyGrandma
03-18-2005, 02:16 PM
Is this going to be on ice?

Sponger15SB
03-18-2005, 02:18 PM
Homer: Is this cartoon going on the air live?

June: No, Homer. Very few cartoons are broadcast live, it's a terrible strain on the animators' wrists.

jakethebake
03-18-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is this going to be on ice?

[/ QUOTE ]

starring brian boitano?

J.R.
03-18-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The sensational voices behind the Griffin family will perform live readings of a classic episode this April in Los Angeles and New York. Not only will you see cast members: Seth MacFarlane, Alex Borstein, Seth Green, Mila Kunis, and Mike Henry in all their glory but you will be the first to experience a special live performance from the eagerly anticiapated “Family Guy Live in Vegas” comedy album and you’ll get a sneak peek at the first new “Family Guy” episode produced in more than three years. There will also be a Q&A with the cast and creators of the series, not to mention writers Ricky Blitt, Steve Callaghan, and Executive Producer Dave Goodman.

[/ QUOTE ]

LINKIE (http://animatedtv.about.com/od/gftriviaresources/a/fglive.htm)

jakethebake
03-18-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The sensational voices behind the Griffin family will perform live readings of a classic episode this April in Los Angeles and New York. Not only will you see cast members: Seth MacFarlane, Alex Borstein, Seth Green, Mila Kunis, and Mike Henry in all their glory but you will be the first to experience a special live performance from the eagerly anticiapated “Family Guy Live in Vegas” comedy album and you’ll get a sneak peek at the first new “Family Guy” episode produced in more than three years. There will also be a Q&A with the cast and creators of the series, not to mention writers Ricky Blitt, Steve Callaghan, and Executive Producer Dave Goodman.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a terrible idea.

mgsimpleton
03-18-2005, 04:49 PM
hmm everyone has already bought the DVD compilation. how can we squeeze a few more bucks out of these suckers before we have to start being hilarious again?

jakethebake
03-18-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hmm everyone has already bought the DVD compilation. how can we squeeze a few more bucks out of these suckers before we have to start being hilarious again?

[/ QUOTE ]

imo opinion, all seeing them do a reading would do is ruin the show for me. i'd be watching the show and picturing the people.